Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki UK 2021 Orders and Pending Deliveries

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Is the sill metal or fibreglass? I ask because if i have this issue my SC is an hour and a quarter(ish)/ 50 miles each way. If it can wait (fibreglass) then I will leave it until I am visiting that area anyway - if its metal I will get it resolved asap.

Now i know it isn't a drop in the ocean of a 10k miles a year PCP, but i shouldnt be expected to use my PCP mileage allowance to get production faults rectified.
Neither, it is plastic.

Hi no paint issue its a little bit dirty now (see picture) mine came with mud flaps fitted on the M3LR (and another set in the boot) bonus
Let us know if they resolve it, I've seen some reports where they say it is expected and other reports where they've fixed it.
Reported on app booked into cardiff tesla, going in next week with a courtesy car provided cant believe how rapid the service was cant complain with it so far. Literally called me within 20 minutes

Hi no paint issue its a little bit dirty now (see picture) mine came with mud flaps fitted on the M3LR (and another set in the boot) bonus
Let us know if they resolve it, I've seen some reports where they say it is expected and other reports where they've fixed it.
Reported on app booked into cardiff tesla, going in next week with a courtesy car provided cant believe how rapid the service was cant complain with it so far. Literally called me within
Any estimation of how long to fix? Could be weeks 😬
i got a loan car anyway, he did disclose the paint team work between cardiff and bristol on tuesday and Thursday only and wanted the car 8am first thing so i imagine a day or 2 not overly bothered as i have a loan car will keep people posted 👍🏻

Reactions: Pabloscot
Loving the colour! the 19inch alloys even look well with it, I've only seen them on a white car before and wasn't a fan.

I might be seeing things though but it does look as though your car is missing paint also on that sill spot? unless that's not an actual image from your car

View attachment 737516
I’ve added the sills as additional items in the paint condition walkaround in my checklist app for those of you who intend to use it 👍🏻