Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki UK 2021 Orders and Pending Deliveries

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I've bought so many accessories for this car ffs

Picked up all the usuals, cup holders, cubby trays etc. Along with a proper carbon fibre rear spoiler, black Tesla logos, new caps for the aero wheels and a booking for window tints the week I collect the car :oops:😂

Enquired about PPF for just the front of the car but **** me, with that price I'll take the odd rock chip thanks

I would really like the next 13 days to pass swiftly so I can stop spending money

I’m collecting my car from the Trafford Centre this Friday 3rd Dec.

I’ve just had a courtesy call from Alistair at Tesla confirming that the delivery is on track and asking if I’m ready. I am…!

My only questions were can it be charged as much as possible and is it there yet. He told me the car currently has 54% charge and may get some more at the collection centre, but they only have 3 slow chargers. He also said the car is due to arrive at 7pm on the 1st Dec, but depending on the drivers hours it may be first thing Thursday 2nd.

Great service, I thought. Top marks so far…👍
Notable, if not slightly disappointing that he didn't mention the 16 Trafford Centre superchargers would be up and running by then.

For those getting window tints, are you doing the rear too? If so, are you doing the whole window/roof, so there's no join line where the roof tint stops (I worry this will make the roof too dark as it will effectively be double tinted), or just doing the lower section that is currently tint free, but putting up with a join line from the inside?

I'm booked in for paint correction and ceramic coating the week after I collect, but can't decide what the best course of action for the tinting is.

10 days to go!

For those getting window tints, are you doing the rear too? If so, are you doing the whole window/roof, so there's no join line where the roof tint stops (I worry this will make the roof too dark as it will effectively be double tinted), or just doing the lower section that is currently tint free, but putting up with a join line from the inside?

I'm booked in for paint correction and ceramic coating the week after I collect, but can't decide what the best course of action for the tinting is.

10 days to go!
The place I'm going to have done a number of Teslas and I had a good chat with one of the guys in there today. He's told me straight that they wouldn't even suggest splitting the rear panel in two sheets and joining them, I've seen it done mind and look, it's not the end of the world.

I'm getting the full rear done, probably at 15% but TBD until I get in there and check the samples out

The place I'm going to have done a number of Teslas and I had a good chat with one of the guys in there today. He's told me straight that they wouldn't even suggest splitting the rear panel in two sheets and joining them, I've seen it done mind and look, it's not the end of the world.

I'm getting the full rear done, probably at 15% but TBD until I get in there and check the samples out
I've seen it done where it's just the lower part and, to be fair, you can't tell from outside and from inside it just looks like the line is part of the heated windscreen. But I guess it depends on who does it, results could vary.

When are you getting yours done? I'd be interested to hear how it goes.

I've seen it done where it's just the lower part and, to be fair, you can't tell from outside and from inside it just looks like the line is part of the heated windscreen. But I guess it depends on who does it, results could vary.

When are you getting yours done? I'd be interested to hear how it goes.
Yeah I've seen YouTube videos and it's not the worst. They've quoted me €220 for the the full rear so I won't argue with that. On the Irish end they seem to be highly recommended for Tesla work.

I won't be getting it done for 2-3weeks. I don't collect the car until December 13th :(

Reactions: Links77
Can any recent M3 SR+ recipients confirm if rear heated seats and heated steering wheel are being activated free of charge with software update or are still needing to pay for those? And is heated steering wheel even a pay for option at all?
Not activated in mine yet (picked up Saturday) but the guy I spoke to when collecting said it will come at some point in the next few weeks. No option to buy rear heated seats when I look at upgrades either.

Reactions: rdthall
Hi guys, good morning. I have a query if someone could shed some light.
My home delivery is on the 7th Dec (a week today), however, my driveway is being completely relayed on the 6th. This is a shot in the dark, but has anyone enquired whether an earlier delivery is at all possible? (I'm leasing).
I'm not that fussed if not, but it'd just make the delivery process smoother for them.

My home delivery is on the 7th Dec (a week today), however, my driveway is being completely relayed on the 6th. This is a shot in the dark, but has anyone enquired whether an earlier delivery is at all possible? (I'm leasing).
I'm not that fussed if not, but it'd just make the delivery process smoother for them.
Lucky you, I wanted to opt for the home delivery. Was told the computer says no

Might be passing your way, if I end up stopping at Charnock Richards super charger.

Reactions: ChorleyTesl4
I got my first delivery Date as the 9th then it changed to the 3rd, Then when Tesla called me yesterday I asked if it could be sooner as I am with no car atm. The Guy changed it to the 2nd now.