Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki UK 2021 Orders and Pending Deliveries

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Mate you sure about this? You sure this isn’t the US?

If you look at khews photo, compared to the photo you shared, look how bright the outer light is without brakes on. There’s no way you can make that outer c brighter to stand out for a brake light.
Yep, very sure. On mine the outer C’s are brake lights. The inner bar is indicators. Two reverse lights.

Quick pic to show you. Sorry about angle.

Ignore: Pastasource has given much better pics. Those are same as mine.

Attachments

• 34661378-6DFF-4F14-B37F-5B0CB6CC243F.png
    34661378-6DFF-4F14-B37F-5B0CB6CC243F.png
    300.2 KB · Views: 71
Last edited:
Reactions: Oxstock
you can ask the question. it'd be worth checking if you've any other 'older' bits?
Well everything else looks in order.

Not entirely sure what I should be looking for though.

Obvs my centre console is correct.

Matrix front lights I’m not sure on. How would I know?

All my door buttons have the correct logo.

Have powered rear trunk.

My trim wraps round the door

I mean, what else is there to check.

Reactions: khew1988
One worth checking… see how they are represented in the vehicle info screen when you whack into drive/reverse and use them
Good shout. The brake lights are represented as per my bulbs. Will test the rest tomorrow

Checked I have heat pump, well taken the plastic off my the screen wash and I can see thick tubes going to something.

Also when I turn heating on that front boot area spins up like a turbine. So think I’m safe on the heat pump.

Also the front lights have that dome which I assume is the new lights at least it looks that way, looks like a crystal ball.

So think I have the matrix lights. Think it’s literally just my rear lights that are incorrect.

Could just be an honest mistake.

I actually quite like the rear lights other than the indicator. I also think 1 reverse light can be dangerous from certain angles, highly likely still legal though, I don’t doubt.

Just the indicator that annoys me.

Yeh
Laminated front side windows
Pedestrian warning system (UFO noise when reversing)

But I doubt any of those changes would be missing. The rear light design change is probably the most recent one, the other changes in 2021 have been in production for months.
they all seem present.

I actually have not looked at the double windows. I’ll check tomorrow but like you say, pretty sure it’s all there.

Heat pumps a tough one to actually know. I took the plastic but off, barely could see. I could see thick arse tubes leading to something.

Also felt and listened when I turned heating on and something spools up close to the back of the front boot. I should imagine that’s it.

Heat pumps a tough one to actually know. I took the plastic but off, barely could see. I could see thick arse tubes leading to something.
You will have a heat pump - I don't think any MiC UK vehicles came without the heat pump. The storage area under the bonnet is smaller if you have a heat pump so easy to tell without having to pull all the trim off:

1_7b26de28-263a-40fa-b85d-69bb6fd63e2c_grande.jpg