Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki UK 2021 Orders and Pending Deliveries

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just arrived back to Limerick. Car is a lovely drive now I gotta say, it was 63% charged when I got into it so I could of made it all thr way back but was starving so stopped at the birdhill superchargers.

They didnt replace the rear taillight in the end as the replacement they had in site was scratched, they've asked I put a service request in and they'll call down to the house to replace. Honestly it's not something you'd ever notice unless you're looking like I was - basically with a telescope!. Apologies for the lack of photos lads, it was a bit of a weird set up In there and the light issue sorta took my buzz away for a while, there's also a weird lip on the front bumper that I struggle to describe, like someone's put ppf onto the front end but it's not, Just how it was painted. The guys had never seen this before but looked at the other white cars there and they were all the exact same. No such issue on the he blue or black...

As the above though, you wouldn't notice it unless you're looking dead on and I don't fancy a full bumper respray ( they offered as an option) I'll live with it.
Congrats El @Bandito & enjoy! :cool:

At least all very very minor bits that you'd only see if you stood staring at the car for a few minutes, won't notice any of it day-to-day!

Reactions: BevyBoy and Bandito
Hi folks, newly registered to the forum but have been lurking for months. I just received a text from Tesla stating the following:

"Tesla Update - Congratulations! Your Model 3 is due for delivery on Monday, 20 December. Deliveries are made between 8 am and the end of the day. Please REPLY with your full address to receive confirmation of your delivery. Your order reference is RNxxxxxxxxxx. To unsubscribe from SMS, reply STOP."

This is a company car that I'm getting through zenith - has anyone else had a similar type of text? I was told march delivery but may have gotten lucky!

I tried to reply to the text with my address but I just get a bounce back. Any idea why this might be? My address is definitely correct..

Reactions: OishiiSaru
Yeah, definitely missing
If only you had brought the checklist....... and actually made it down to question number 90-something 🤔 I'm only kidding I don't think I'll make it down the list that far either..... will just want to hop in the car and go! 😂

Hopefully they can just post it down to you!

1639417998889.png

If only you had brought the checklist....... and actually made it down to question number 90-something 🤔 I'm only kidding I don't think I'll make it down the list that far either..... will just want to hop in the car and go! 😂

Hopefully they can just post it down to you!

View attachment 743874
I know and I had the checklist app installed. I was way too preoccupied with the exterior. All I did with the Interior was check the alignment/gaps and ensure the basics worked. I've sent an email to delivery but I'll call tomorrow morning. Obviously a low cost item but still annoyed by it 😂

Just had the maybe text regards USB ports and wireless charging. That is a bit of a lottery. Also just had a call from Tesla confirming location and trade in requirement. So Wednesday noon Thorpe Park for me. Weather looking good for relaxed inspection.
My pre delivery goodies are.
Two MSD one for Music and other for Sentry
Jack Pucks
Mobile tire pump
Rubber mats
Locking wheel nuts
Matt Screen protection
Front Roof shade

Centre tray, once I have car

Anything other suggestions?
Black M3P tinting Friday

Hi folks, newly registered to the forum but have been lurking for months. I just received a text from Tesla stating the following:

"Tesla Update - Congratulations! Your Model 3 is due for delivery on Monday, 20 December. Deliveries are made between 8 am and the end of the day. Please REPLY with your full address to receive confirmation of your delivery. Your order reference is RNxxxxxxxxxx. To unsubscribe from SMS, reply STOP."

This is a company car that I'm getting through zenith - has anyone else had a similar type of text? I was told march delivery but may have gotten lucky!

I tried to reply to the text with my address but I just get a bounce back. Any idea why this might be? My address is definitely correct..
Exact same with Zenith. I got a phone call from a mobile number 5 mins before it arrived at my house from the back of a trailer towed by a pick up truck. Don’t expect a refined delivery window on the day. I didn’t get any reply from the address submission, just another confirmation the day before.

I finally got my M3P insured.... with Peugeot! I got a CRAZY amount of quotes... some offering me 4k, others 1k, others 1.5k.... Peugeot was the |ONLY one on par with what I was currently paying. I REALLY wanted By Miles to be good..... but they absolutely could not insure without the number plate. So, I told them to have a nice day (you can rewrite that sentence), called Peugeot up, and got a solid quote and closed the deal. For any of you looking, they seem to be the best right now.

Also, FWIW, I've gotten the "you might not have your wireless charging or usb-c ports" text. I'll confirm upon delivery on Wednesday.

Whatever the case, don't sell yourselves short on insurance. Companies don't know what to do with Tesla. By Miles tried to explain it away as "oh, this is all new vehicles" only, last year, I got a new vehicle (Volvo), and had NO ISSUES whatsoever. So, don't accept the BS. Shut 'em all down, and go for gold. Right now, Peugeot is gold. Scary, right?

My collection is booked for a week tomorrow, but as yet still awaiting the contract from Tesla (PCP) to appear on my Tesla account. I would like to be parted from my hard earned cash in a timely manner, or is this normal to be this close to collection?

So with relation to the steering wheel... "this is not a stocked part and so we need to wait for this to ship" - so now Tesla have postponed my appointment to February 2022. 2 and a half months to replace a bit of plastic.
I'd just put and aftermarket insert... you wouldn't want to wait that long for a scratch...I've already got some carbon fibre steering wheel inserts...looks much better
Dont kid yourself, its a 6 month wait for a full spec ev6. The model 3 is going to be like the toyota prius. they're selling so many of them.

Both the EV6 and ioniq 5 have a lot of 'je ne sais quoi'.
Wow, didn't know Hyundai and Kia have now entered the premium car market with Ionic 5 and EV6...I'm sure they make good electric cars but will never have the "je ne sais quoi"...hey, don't take my word for it as stats speak for itself, Tesla! most sold EVs for the last few months in UK, Tesla! the most valuable car company in the world beating out Toyota in only a short few years, Tesla! will make Elon Musk the first Trillionaire in the world (not saying that's good but hey)...also, selling loads of Audis and Mercedes over many years didn't put them in the Toyota Prius market so why should Tesla who have entered at the top end of the market...selling cars between 43k to 112k I wouldn't call cheap cars...sad to say the impressions to the public is that Hyundai and Kia will always be cheap brand cars no matter how much tech they put in it...the badge does sometimes speak for themselves!

Reactions: mjmherts