Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki UK 2021 Orders and Pending Deliveries

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
A bit of detective work this morning boys.
I live quite close to and was passing the Dublin delivery spot Agnelli house this morning so I took a detour for a nose.

The big electric gate was open enough for a car so I drove in and around looking for any Teslas or Tesla set up…

Nothing there, and the security started shouting at me over the site speaker system so I fled.

Be interesting to see what happens tomorrow for the first of the collections - take some pics @Bandito 😁

@Standard_IE @Onearmedbandit @BevyBoy @John_IE
Congrats, I'll send ye some pics when I pick up my Ioniq 5 in Jan 😁. I'm done with Tesla now, happy motoring all.

A bit of detective work this morning boys.
I live quite close to and was passing the Dublin delivery spot Agnelli house this morning so I took a detour for a nose.

The big electric gate was open enough for a car so I drove in and around looking for any Teslas or Tesla set up…

Nothing there, and the security started shouting at me over the site speaker system so I fled.

Be interesting to see what happens tomorrow for the first of the collections - take some pics @Bandito 😁

@Standard_IE @Onearmedbandit @John_IE
I assume the cars are coming from Southampton for Ireland? Did we ever get this confirmed at all?

Woot woot!

Enjoy chief and hope it goes well.

Really hope the haulier protest doesn't impact your day too much - blocking Dublin Port now.

This would be just my luck! 😂 no word from Tesla yet so I assume it's full steam ahead!

Should be arriving about an hour early to the collection... We shall see

Reactions: Paule and dave8089
Good shout. The brake lights are represented as per my bulbs. Will test the rest tomorrow

Checked I have heat pump, well taken the plastic off my the screen wash and I can see thick tubes going to something.

Also when I turn heating on that front boot area spins up like a turbine. So think I’m safe on the heat pump.

Also the front lights have that dome which I assume is the new lights at least it looks that way, looks like a crystal ball.

So think I have the matrix lights. Think it’s literally just my rear lights that are incorrect.

Could just be an honest mistake.

I actually quite like the rear lights other than the indicator. I also think 1 reverse light can be dangerous from certain angles, highly likely still legal though, I don’t doubt.

Just the indicator that annoys me.
So i looked at this a bit more and what I thought were my fog lights are being represented as my brake lights on the In Car Display - so it could be that the outer lights get brighter for fogs and the smaller lights are brake lights. Need to look when I can use 'er indoors to do the pedals and button pushing etc.

Reactions: Oxstock
Congrats, I'll send ye some pics when I pick up my Ioniq 5 in Jan 😁. I'm done with Tesla now, happy motoring all.

Don't do it Bevyboy...I thought the same thing when Tesla messed me up...I also looked at the Ionic 5 and Kia EV6...the quality of the interior for the Ionic 5 is so cheap feeling compared to the M3, for this I would go with the EV6 which is much better...remember, you're looking at paying the same price as a Tesla Model 3 or near damn it, so!

Resale value! there will be no comparison...as more Ionics and EV6's enter the market they'll drop like a stone, especially when more used Teslas come on the market...sad to say, more people would prefer to buy a used Tesla than a used Kia or Hyundai...Tesla has this "je ne sais quoi" which the others just don't have...

You're on this community right, well! you'll never have this experience with Kia or Hyundai...purchasing a Tesla's not just about the vehicle it's the whole experience and community that comes with it...I felt that if I purchased an Ionic 5 or EV6 I'd be left on my own annoying the missus and complaining to her how I wish I'd bought the model 3 when one drove by...yes, Ionic 5 will be the centre of attention for now as these cars are relatively new but once the initial excitement dies down then you'll be the only person left at the party because everyone else has gone to the Tesla rave 🕺...

I was told by a friend, wait for what you really want as you will never really be happy with what you get! at the moment I really want a Tesla Model 3, if I change that path and get something else I'll never really be satisfied...if I buy an M3 and it doesn't turn out to be up to my expectations then I can always change for something else later on but then I'll have no regrets...I'd just wait it out...read a post of a chap from Ireland who picked one up from inventory travelled to the UK, drove it home and he's thoroughly happy...all I can say, lucky I took my friends advice 😅

Last edited:
Will do lads, my train is at 7:40am so I hope to god I don't get an email an hour from Dublin to tell me that it's been delayed! 😂

I've just received an email from Tesla to remind me that collection is tomorrow... Oh I had almost forgot... 😅😂
Hope everything is going well 😅...I'm picking up on Saturday so hoping deliveries this week highlights if any missing ports etc as I presume Tesla ship in batches...so my vehicle will be in this week's delivery batch 😬