Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki UK 2021 Orders and Pending Deliveries

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
What Accessories did you go for?
Aero wheel stud and centre logo kit
Spigen matt screen protector
Cup holder insert
Centre console tray
Jack mounts
Metal performance style pedals (brake/accelerator)
Hook for boot
Charging cable organiser/holder fixed on wall outside garage (as I'll be charging initially from mains socket, not a EV charger)

😄
That is the plan , I think they look so much neater:cool:
Yeah I agree, just debating whether it's something I want to do on a leased car or not, had the car been mine, I definitely would swap to a stick on plate.

Aero wheel stud and centre logo kit
Spigen matt screen protector
Cup holder insert
Centre console tray
Jack mounts
Metal performance style pedals (brake/accelerator)
Hook for boot
Charging cable organiser/holder fixed on wall outside garage (as I'll be charging initially from mains socket, not a EV charger)

😄

Yeah I agree, just debating whether it's something I want to do on a leased car or not, had the car been mine, I definitely would swap to a stick on plate.
I'd be interested to know how you get on with some of those accessories especially the screen protector as I'm thinking of getting one once my car arrives. You based in Leicester? Might see you at the supercharger!

I'd be interested to know how you get on with some of those accessories especially the screen protector as I'm thinking of getting one once my car arrives. You based in Leicester? Might see you at the supercharger!
No, originally from Leicester, and as you can tell I'm an LCFC fan, but I live just north of London now, come up to Leicester for games, so can see me using the Supercharger in Fosse Park a bit!

As for the screen protector, everything I've seen and read says it's the one to go for, will let you know my thoughts after I fit it.

Reactions: guru1 and mjmherts
Im collecting on Thursday and ill ask if you dont get them before then. Will keep an eye out.
Thanks, I've been onto the delivery team who have sent an email onto the Dublin team asking if its still included - so we play the waiting game.

I'd imagine after me going over the cars exterior for an hour and a half yesterday they'll most definitely love to see my name pop back up :)😂

Reactions: Onearmedbandit
Just got my "Your Model 3 is scheduled for delivery tomorrow..." text!

@mjmherts did you just get yours too?!

1 more sleep to go!
Text received at 13.09pm to be precise ! I have had some great new cars over the last 6 years from a BMW 640d Gran Coupe , VW Golf R , two BMW's a M135i and currently a M340i - but I have NEVER looked forward to getting a car as much as this Tesla . Roll on tomorrow 💪💪💪

Reactions: OddityError
Text received at 13.09pm to be precise ! I have had some great new cars over the last 6 years from a BMW 640d Gran Coupe , VW Golf R , two BMW's a M135i and currently a M340i - but I have NEVER looked forward to getting a car as much as this Tesla . Roll on tomorrow 💪💪💪
My text received at 13:09 too! 😄

I know what you mean! I've been a BMW man for the last God knows how many years, but looking forward to the M3 more than any previous car too!

Reactions: mjmherts
Good thing if it funds more expansion of the network,
Has anyone compared prices between of KWhr between Tesla owners and non Tesla owners?
So the USP now is cheaper charging. That fine for me being non-tesla. As supercharging would be the exception charger at home and at work .

USP went from free charging (removed), to Tesla only (on the way out), to less expensive for Tesla.

Seeing a trend here?

Getting text messages from Tesla daily now in the run up to Saturday delivery. VIN number confirmed today - waiting for the dreaded text informing that the USBs maybe out of action. Though I’m suspecting my M3 may be a stock car considering I was given a reg number at the point of order in late November and appears to have been registered in Southampton - sent to Leicester - then heading back south to Northamptonshire!

My text received at 13:09 too! 😄

I know what you mean! I've been a BMW man for the last God knows how many years, but looking forward to the M3 more than any previous car too!
Best wishes for tomorrow . By chance an old colleague of mine rang to say hello and tells me 'Guess what I got a new Tesla last week ! ' He got a M3LR in MSM with white interior and 19" wheels and is absolutely over the moon with it 😍😍😍

Reactions: OddityError
Hi folks, newly registered to the forum but have been lurking for months. I just received a text from Tesla stating the following:

"Tesla Update - Congratulations! Your Model 3 is due for delivery on Monday, 20 December. Deliveries are made between 8 am and the end of the day. Please REPLY with your full address to receive confirmation of your delivery. Your order reference is RNxxxxxxxxxx. To unsubscribe from SMS, reply STOP."

This is a company car that I'm getting through zenith - has anyone else had a similar type of text? I was told march delivery but may have gotten lucky!

I tried to reply to the text with my address but I just get a bounce back. Any idea why this might be? My address is definitely correct..
Hi,

When did you order the car? I recently ordered through Zenith so just curious.

Thanks