Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki UK 2021 Orders and Pending Deliveries

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I just got a request to sign a 'tesla delivery declaration'.

The text isn't clear but I assume this is something I sign once the car has been delivered, not something that I have to sign in order to have the car delivered?
Indeed. I signed that once the car was delivered. My driver said it was purely for proof of delivery from Tesla. I then got another one from my finance company a few hours later.

Reactions: Gibbons
I just got a request to sign a 'tesla delivery declaration'.

The text isn't clear but I assume this is something I sign once the car has been delivered, not something that I have to sign in order to have the car delivered?
Exactly my thoughts too, got the same email, it's so badly worded! As you say it could easily be interpreted as "sign in order to have the car delivered"

Reactions: Gibbons
Just had mine dropped off.

Bodywork and panel gaps seem ok(i'm sat in a meeting so didn't have loads of time). Its just doing an software update, arrived with 50% of battery showing.

Yet to check to see if the missing usb ports are there............... where should I look!?
Congrats!

The ports, as far as I am aware, are at the rear of the forward most large cubby hole.

• Informative
Reactions: TheIntersect
It's arrived!

Got the newer 2 reverse lights, but no USB-C ports or wireless charging!

Looks spot on! 😍

Attachments

• 20211215_121530.jpg
    20211215_121530.jpg
    644.2 KB · Views: 69
  • 20211215_121636.jpg
    20211215_121636.jpg
    551.7 KB · Views: 51
  • 20211215_123230.jpg
    20211215_123230.jpg
    267.9 KB · Views: 52
  • 20211215_123302.jpg
    20211215_123302.jpg
    520.8 KB · Views: 62
On my way home look what I saw 👀...an Ionic 5 in the neighborhood, thought I'd stop off and have a look, just for research purposes obviously 😅...not too bad from the outside, nice colour, very different...wasn't drawn to the interior though 🤔 ...seemed to be the basic model, no leather seats etc, quite bland inside which is different to being minimal like Tesla which looks great to me... dashboard reminds me of the little Honda EV...it's definitely not a sporty looking car IMO... ok for those who like the boxy style!

Attachments

• 20211215_114351.jpg
    20211215_114351.jpg
    958 KB · Views: 54
  • 20211215_114404.jpg
    20211215_114404.jpg
    993.7 KB · Views: 51
Reactions: SpaceCowboy
Had the car an hour and a half now, not driven it apart from putting it on the drive, got my accessories fitted though...

Screen protector on...

View attachment 744594

Centre console storage tray and silicone cup holder inserts...

View attachment 744595

Took the aero caps off...
View attachment 744596
View attachment 744597

Hook in the boot...
View attachment 744598

Next up is the metal performance style pedals....
🤣 you didn't waste no time getting those wheek covers off

Reactions: Filbert1884
On my way home look what I saw 👀...an Ionic 5 in the neighborhood, thought I'd stop off and have a look, just for research purposes obviously 😅...not too bad from the outside, nice colour, very different...wasn't drawn to the interior though 🤔 ...seemed to be the basic model, no leather seats etc, quite bland inside which is different to being minimal like Tesla which looks great to me... dashboard reminds me of the little Honda EV...it's definitely not a sporty looking car IMO... ok for those who like the boxy style!
Yeah that the exec plus I think (lowest spec), bit of a difference between that and the premium plus (all leather, different lights and exterior spec (different led light front, tear and also on the grill) as well as full length vision roof). Also yes the Tesla is sportier looking and who knows the mid life crisis was pushing me that way.
I'd be a Tesla owner if not for the god awful experience. When I saw the ioniq 5 premium and the additional spec with the premium plus for the same price as the Tesla I was sold.

Yeah that the exec plus I think (lowest spec), bit of a difference between that and the premium plus (all leather, different lights and exterior spec (different led light front, tear and also on the grill) as well as full length vision roof). Also yes the Tesla is sportier looking and who knows the mid life crisis was pushing me that way.
I'd be a Tesla owner if not for the god awful experience. When I saw the ioniq 5 premium and the additional spec with the premium plus for the same price as the Tesla I was sold.
We get it. You dislike Tesla's.....maybe move to another forum.