Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki UK 2021 Orders and Pending Deliveries

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Everyone I’ve seen collecting or receiving delivery this week hasn’t had the Wireless charging and front USB ports installed. I guess this means I definitely won’t have them when I pick up tomorrow ☹️
Oh my, here we go...better get my portable charger ready 😕

Attachments

• Screenshot_20211215-210739_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20211215-210739_Gallery.jpg
    248.5 KB · Views: 94
Don't go anywhere BevyBoy we need people like you on TMC...you're active, with your own opinions and experiences expressed for us to debate as EV driver's of any vehicle...I just feel deep in your heart you're a Tesla fan bitten by bad experiences...can't wait for the day you tell everyone on here that you've bought a Tesla...until then, we'll wait for you to get the Ionic 5 out your system as a two finger gesture to Tesla 👍🏼...oh, got another pic of Ionic 5 with my misses Nissan Leaf for size comparison! she said she'd like to get one as a little bigger for kids and better range etc...oh no, might be getting a Hyundai after all 😲 but only as a second car though 😅
Time to change the wife 😜

Apparently they also dont charge an admin fee to change the registration of the vehicle. So you can put a private plate on without paying admin fee.

The admin fee will be chargeable for tints and acceleration boost, but that will be peanuts compared to the premium hike of other insurers!
wow, that's great to hear...ran an insurance quote via Peugeot to keep on ice till I'm able to insure with Tesla registration...also got private reg I'd like to put on when V5 arrives so if it's free, happy days! 🥳

Here it is at Thorpe Park delivery Centre. Very happy. No usb, wireless charging, but not too worried. Front mud flaps installed, extended flaps in the boot. I have 1 year extended connectivity for free, so £120 saved. Sweetener for usb shortage maybe? Memory stick in the glove box.
Ironic, yesterday chap mentioned how good my car sounded. Now we have Whispering Death, maybe I will call the car Michael.
Wheels aside, so understated. Roof is a lot more tinted than I realized. Not a lot of charge when collected but enough to get me home.
Rear lights are the new format, and not the chipolata break light.
🤣 🤣 chipolata break light...nice one jmj196...comedian in the making!

Reactions: mjmherts
Here it is at Thorpe Park delivery Centre. Very happy. No usb, wireless charging, but not too worried. Front mud flaps installed, extended flaps in the boot. I have 1 year extended connectivity for free, so £120 saved. Sweetener for usb shortage maybe? Memory stick in the glove box.
Ironic, yesterday chap mentioned how good my car sounded. Now we have Whispering Death, maybe I will call the car Michael.
Wheels aside, so understated. Roof is a lot more tinted than I realized. Not a lot of charge when collected but enough to get me home.
Rear lights are the new format, and not the chipolata break light.
was laughing so much forgot to ask...when did you order your M3 as they stopped the 1-year premium connectivity on the 15th of October...if you purchased after this date and been given 1 years connectivity hopefully everyone else missing ports etc should get the same thing, hopefully...

Anyone else got premium connectivity for a year with missing ports ordered after the 15th October? would be great if everyone said yes! I'll take mine's out myself 😅

wow, that's great to hear...ran an insurance quote via Peugeot to keep on ice till I'm able to insure with Tesla registration...also got private reg I'd like to put on when V5 arrives so if it's free, happy days! 🥳
That’s what they told me on the phone, apparently as it is a single field and doesn’t affect the premium.

I’ll be able to confirm in the new year once I pull my finger out and order new plates and get them on!

Finally got my m3p at around 9pm !! No usb or wireless, actually also thought that I could install USB cables and bring up under the wireless pad so you can slot your phone in but that must have changed on new model of M3 as doesn't seem a way to remove the pad. Regardless, just holes in the cubby area !!

Went for quick drive, v nice and v quick. Everything else seems fine, can't check exterior until daylight of course but all else seems good. Spotify and other things work, no idea how you know if you have a year or 30 days premium. Sat Nav a little odd on my drive, didn't follow me and just stayed at my home address unless I actually navigated to somewhere.

Oh and it done a software update.

Will post some pics in the collection thread tomorrow.

Car delivered yesterday , looks good in general , only thing I've noticed is the passenger front door has been adjusted and the gap between the passenger front window and the pillar is bigger than the gap on the drivers window to the pillar . No obvious wind noise though , so hopefully its not going to cause any problems . :rolleyes: Set up my first charge easy enough , my car was on charge for 47 minutes whilst I was in Asda which cost me a grand total of £1.76 ! App was working when I woke up this morning , paired the phone key easy peasy and now ready to go . This car is not just fast it is ridiculous , I have driven nothing like it 🥴 Thanks Elon

Attachments

• 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    192.3 KB · Views: 58
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    305.6 KB · Views: 70
  • 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    206.1 KB · Views: 66
Everyone I’ve seen collecting or receiving delivery this week hasn’t had the Wireless charging and front USB ports installed. I guess this means I definitely won’t have them when I pick up tomorrow ☹️
I collected mine M3 RWD from Thorpe Park yesterday 15/12. It has absolutely everything including latest software (not 2021.44.5, its now updated overnight) and all round heated seats, new design tail lamps. No panel gaps, no paints issues etc.. good experience so far. I was also totally happy with my trade-in value which was highest I received. I hope you will also have similar experience

I posed pictures in below post