Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki UK 2021 Orders and Pending Deliveries

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Collection went smoothly

Gave the car a good look over and was all good with panel gaps, paint, etc, will give a much better look over tomorrow with the app.
Newer version of rear lights, USB in glovebox was there, 50% charge but missing front USB-C and wireless charger though
They hadn't done a bad job of cleaning it other than smears on the glass

Got it home in the dark so here's a quick pic, will take some better ones tomorrow

7BEB749B-D666-440B-BFC2-97DC52FAAA57_1_201_a.jpeg

On a side note they had 100s of Model 3s at the Leicester delivery centre, the most I've ever seen in 1 go!

I've not got a home charger, and have been charging using the 3 pin mains plug. This charges the car at 2kw / 10 miles per hour. Based on my usage and mileage, at least for the foreseeable future, I don't see the need to get a dedicated charger, and can charge overnight to get me back up to 80% every night.

Just thought I'd share in case there are those out there who think charging via a "normal" mains socket isn't an option / practical.

I've not got a home charger, and have been charging using the 3 pin mains plug. This charges the car at 2kw / 10 miles per hour. Based on my usage and mileage, at least for the foreseeable future, I don't see the need to get a dedicated charger, and can charge overnight to get me back up to 80% every night.

Just thought I'd share in case there are those out there who think charging via a "normal" mains socket isn't an option / practical.

I did that for a couple of weeks and while I could live of the 3 pin but there are downsides. Preheating the car and battery draws more power than the charger can put back in so your never leaving with your target charge level. I’d also prefer to have the UMC in the car just in case I need it and frankly it’s too much effort to pack it up and sling it in the boot every time.

The grant is also going away in March so it’s very much a case of act now or pay more if you change your mind later. They’ll be a last minute dash for installers so I wouldn’t hang around and get one out in now.

was laughing so much forgot to ask...when did you order your M3 as they stopped the 1-year premium connectivity on the 15th of October...if you purchased after this date and been given 1 years connectivity hopefully everyone else missing ports etc should get the same thing, hopefully...

Anyone else got premium connectivity for a year with missing ports ordered after the 15th October? would be great if everyone said yes! I'll take mine's out myself 😅
I ordered on the 8th October.
was laughing so much forgot to ask...when did you order your M3 as they stopped the 1-year premium connectivity on the 15th of October...if you purchased after this date and been given 1 years connectivity hopefully everyone else missing ports etc should get the same thing, hopefully...

Anyone else got premium connectivity for a year with missing ports ordered after the 15th October? would be great if everyone said yes! I'll take mine's out myself 😅
I ordered it on the 8th October. I have a Spotify account so happy to use that in the car. Voice control makes life easy for music selection.

The car is so fast, too fast for other drivers. I think they see nothing special, and drive accordingly.

Yep same here. What does it say re delivery mileage? Mine say 30 miles which seems a lot - starting to worry mine is a showroom car or something. 30 miles seems far higher than what I would expect for a new car
Hiya mate I think the 30 miles is a generic number because I have had final invoices with different reg plates on them n they both said 30 miles. God knows why my reg has changed? I pick up Monday can't wait!!

Thanks all. Started to worry unnecessarily - thoughts have moved on to new lights or old lights and usb or no usb. Hope car is perfect - I’ve sunk hundreds into accessories - mats, roof bar, frunk mat, footwell lights for the rear from the US, trays, cup holder etc etc. It’s not even my car - for the wife - Christmas present. so no going back…. Wet today too. Would have preferred dry to check the car throughly.