Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki [UK] 2021 - The Holiday Release - 'holiday fun' not V11 UI changes and features

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Rollout potentially starting
A12BCCBB-1548-45F7-BE39-9B3B6A3DA602.jpeg

Reactions: Simonix
Moderation comment - since thread was originally started, it has come to light that the same release will also incorporate the long awaited V11 UI and related features. Please use the existing Wiki - [UK] V11 Release thread for discussion of the new V11 UI and associated features.

Moderation comment - to reduce cross posting of V11 specific information, I have moved a number of V11 related posts to the existing Wiki - [UK] V11 Release thread.

Please use this thread for holiday release timeframe and infotainment discussion and the V11 thread for V11 features such as the new UI, navigation 'waypoint' enhancements and blind spot monitoring.

Reactions: Mark-R and CMc1
Global rollout started a bit earlier than I remembered from previous years which had downloaded late on Christmas morning for us. I’m in no hurry this time - too fundamental a change a too important a time of year.

Software version 2021.44.25.2 was just detected on a Tesla Model 3 Long Range in Louisiana United States. The highest previous version was 2021.44.6. Follow the 2021.44.25.2 release at TeslaFi.com Firmware Tracker

Last edited: