Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

[UK] 2022.12.x

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I am sure you know the web browser in Tesla is the least likable experience in the car.
Sort of ... but I have used TeslaTV in the browser to access video sites acceptably e.g. iPlayer in the UK ... it even does Youtube probably better than the built in app. I'm not saying it's fabulous but probably not much worse than a cobbled together TikTok app. I should think that the main barrier to TikTok in the browser (having just had a look on my laptop) is that they go out of their way to push you to their app ... repeatedly ... which would probably make the any browser experience pretty miserable!

Looks like a great update! On top of the launcher improvements there’s also big improvements to the browser, and confirmed Disney+ for europe:

Disney+... just what I wanted.

How about a SW update that fixes:
  1. Phantom breaking
  2. wipers deciding to turn themselves on and off at randon when it rains
  3. cruise control randomly failing to engage "just because"
  4. Not reading speed restrictions in roadworks
  5. Reading a car ahead which has went into a junction as a hazard with associated sirens and breaking when it really isn't needed
  6. overtaking HGVs and on the screen the image shows them moving into my lane yet in reality they arent
  7. tyre pressure monitor showing all tyres at equal pressure as per the book yet the warning about a low tyre comes up
  8. standing next to the car with my phone key and it saying 'please use swipecard'
  9. car not starting when opened with phone and 'please use swipecard'
  10. able to move the map to the right side on the diaplay so its closer to the driver
but yeah, I can now watch Disney+ and change the colour of my car on the display. Pointless. 🤬🤬

1. Phantom breaking
  5. Reading a car ahead which has went into a junction as a hazard with associated sirens and breaking when it really isn't needed
  6. overtaking HGVs and on the screen the image shows them moving into my lane yet in reality they arent
  7. tyre pressure monitor showing all tyres at equal pressure as per the book yet the warning about a low tyre comes up
  8. standing next to the car with my phone key and it saying 'please use swipecard'
  10. able to move the map to the right side on the diaplay so its closer to the driver
but yeah, I can now watch Disney+ and change the colour of my car on the display. Pointless. 🤬🤬
You missed...

11. Update the fart noises in the emissions app, they haven't changed since I got the car in Sept 2020 💩

1. Phantom breaking
…and when I use voice command to message my wife, it doesn’t try to navigate to Palo Alto…

1. Phantom breaking
Agree 100%.
And a few more...

Reactions: McXtravert

1. Phantom breaking

2 weeks, which became 1-2 months 6+ months ago and is now promised for the summer...

1. Phantom breaking
Disney+ is pretty good, as well as the disney and pixar stuff for the kids there’s also National Geographic and Marvel channels on there.

I have very few phantom braking issues now, and never get it on dual carriageways and motorways.

I don’t have any of the other issues you list, maybe your MCU is faulty?