Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

[UK] 2022.44

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Anyone using Apple Music found themselves signed out?

Iā€™m thinking itā€™s been around 30 days since I set it up, I last used it on Monday but tonight the quick select for my playlist just came up ā€˜loading errorā€™ when I opened the full Apple Music panel it was the QR code again. Signed back in ok but I have a feeling this is going to be a recurring issue as I use another bit of software with iCloud and that also requires re authenticating every 30 days.

Hadnā€™t installed any updates, but did install .30 when I got home

Anyone using Apple Music found themselves signed out?

Iā€™m thinking itā€™s been around 30 days since I set it up, I last used it on Monday but tonight the quick select for my playlist just came up ā€˜loading errorā€™ when I opened the full Apple Music panel it was the QR code again. Signed back in ok but I have a feeling this is going to be a recurring issue as I use another bit of software with iCloud and that also requires re authenticating every 30 days.

Hadnā€™t installed any updates, but did install .30 when I got home
Iā€™ve been using AM in the car regularly since the software update and I havenā€™t had this issue. The only issue Iā€™ve had (aside from the occasional buffering) is when it got stuck trying to load a song once and AM didnā€™t work until I did a two button reset. Not been logged out, though.

Reactions: PR-UK