Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

[UK]2022.4

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Anyone had autopilot problems since upgrading to 2022.4.5.3? May well be coincidental, but since upgrading, TACC and autosteer are unavailable for me most of the time - and when they are available (and I engage them) they panic disengage after about 30 seconds. Opened a service request, so we'll see what they say.

Cheers - great explanation, thanks. Usually I drive the car every day so maybe why I haven't been seeing this so obviously - last 5 days I have been stuck in the house so more visible.
So after the 4.5.3 update the car slept for 60 hours straight, then woke up around 8:30 this morning and is still awake at 10. No new download showing in the app so guessing this is a 12v charging cycle maybe?

Most likely yes. There's no outward signs of what its doing other than it doing something (whirring away, if you listen close). You might find that if you open the app it'll be unresponsive (at first at least), because it's not actually awake for the purposes of being used, it's "falling asleep" indefinitely.

Reactions: Kietrax
Had something a little odd happen yesterday - took a trip over to my nearest supercharger to take advantage of some of my referral miles before they expire next month. Arrived with 8% battery😬 and topped it right up.

However when I went to check the stats in my Tessie app the car had only clocked it from 44% onwards - it had lost about 10mins of time that was spent sat at the charger.

IMG_7335.PNG

IMG_7336.PNG

I contacted the developer who has said that there are some intermittent issues with the car's network interface timing out when running 2022.4.5 - a firmware bug that will need fixing by Tesla.

I'm going to try a soft restart and/or a power recycle to sort the issue, but wondered if anyone else has noticed anything like this happening?

Last edited by a moderator:
Since getting 2022.4.5 installed I’ve been seeing a few issues with Teslamate not logging trips. Shows as ‘offline’ within the Teslamate timeline for some trips. Wonder if something has changed.

Since getting 2022.4.5 installed I’ve been seeing a few issues with Teslamate not logging trips. Shows as ‘offline’ within the Teslamate timeline for some trips. Wonder if something has changed.

Also noticing the same on 22.4.5.1, originally this release was sleeping for 36+ hrs now it's waking multiple times per day and yesterday a 30 minute drive wasn't on the API.
I use Scan My Tesla to log the detail to TeslaLogger - that data's captured, I also run TeslAA so the car uses my phone data rather than its LTE, so I know the issue isn't with that.

Typical Tesla that every car seems different.... I've had four days of longish journeys since .4.5 & can honestly say that so far the car has behaved better than I've known it since new. Lots of busy Motorway, heavy/light rain on AP with no issues including wipers. Likewise SOC just drops 1% at night unplugged as previously.

All I need now is to get trip cards back.

Reactions: AnthonyLR