Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

UK 2022 Orders to Delivery inc the shipping thread for posts with no shipping news

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Brent cross TESLA pick up is on overflow car park next the shopping centre. If you get off at Hendon Central Tub station it's more like 15 mins walk (not 5 unless you sprint). Otherwise you can get off at Brent Cross tub station which is slightly closer than Hendon Central. You could get w bus to the shopping centre so short walk to the Tesla pick up car park but much more easier to get a tube and walk. You could also get an uber from either station that will set you £5-6 probably. I would not bother with West Hendon - it's even further to walk.

Respectfully, I have walked from Hendon Tube to Brent Cross shopping centre dozens of times, its was my normal short walk exercise routine and it is literally 5min but 15 and 5 make little difference they are both short. It is simpler than Brent Cross Tube Station which requires cross the Hendon Way flyover underpass which isn't terribly a safe passing area. My humble opinion of course

This might be a stupid question, but is there any frequency with which inventory is updated? Hourly, Daily, Weekly? Otherwise, I'm going to have to keep hitting that refresh button, which is definitely going to drive my wife up the wall 🙃
I've found that big batches of vehicles tend to be put up at the end of the day after 5 pm but I don't think its a rule. I've seen 1 or 2 vehicles added at any time during the day - so I think those are just added in real time as and when a vehicle gets unmatched.

Respectfully, I have walked from Hendon Tube to Brent Cross shopping centre dozens of times, its was my normal short walk exercise routine and it is literally 5min but 15 and 5 make little difference they are both short. It is simpler than Brent Cross Tube Station which requires cross the Hendon Way flyover underpass which isn't terribly a safe passing area. My humble opinion of course
so is the collection outside or do they have some sort of marquee? if its outside on a wet day how are you able to check the bodywork, in the wet any scratches etc are not usually visible
There is a marquee - passed it the other day as live close by.

Reactions: CL65
so is the collection outside or do they have some sort of marquee? if its outside on a wet day how are you able to check the bodywork, in the wet any scratches etc are not usually visible

My previous car was collected at park royal which was outside - but a dry day. If it was raining I’d accept on the basis I hadn’t fully inspected it, and I expect they’d be ok with that

Reactions: CL65
This might be a stupid question, but is there any frequency with which inventory is updated? Hourly, Daily, Weekly? Otherwise, I'm going to have to keep hitting that refresh button, which is definitely going to drive my wife up the wall 🙃
My current obsession with this forum has already driven my wife up the wall. I think she wants wants the car to be delivered ASAP so I can stop looking at all the updates. She just wants it to be over and done with. 😆

Its been a great source of comfort and also stress this forum. Great to chat and have all you guys in similar boats. 😉

Wondering how the vehicles get up from Southampton? Just standard transporters? Nothing special as the cars weigh more than standard vehicles? Would guess they have to carry less because of that.
I've seen quite a few over the past year or so. They look like standard transporters to me 😀

Yes you said earlier, but 530 is borderline reasonable if for a M3 AWD LR. But 370 by nrushforth is truly amazing and unheard of for a M3 AWD LR. Well done to him. Hopefully he shall share how he got it

I’ve just tried switching my order over from RWD to one of LR currently showing in transit on inventory. However they’ve advised my trade-in cannot be carried across and this process would need to be started over. The trade-in price now is considerably lower so it’s just not worth it unfortunately.
You could try selling on Motorway, Carwow or the like.

I’ve just asked for my M3P order to be changed from blue to red on the live chat. Does anyone know when the order will be updated as its still showing up unchanged on my account?
Oh dear… so I went on the live chat again today to double check the change has definitely been made and it turns out it didn’t… apparently they need an emailed confirmation of the change which the person yesterday never mentioned :/

I've been on chat this afternoon regarding the M3 Performance cars on the inventory. Some apparently have the Ryzen chip, all apparently have heated wipers, none have rear double glazing. So they're very much in the cross over stage. They do however benefit from the bigger Pana battery and its increased range. Delivery would have to be in mid / end of February with no option to delay until March.
Still not sure what to do.

I've been on chat this afternoon regarding the M3 Performance cars on the inventory. Some apparently have the Ryzen chip, all apparently have heated wipers, none have rear double glazing. So they're very much in the cross over stage. They do however benefit from the bigger Pana battery and its increased range. Delivery would have to be in mid / end of February with no option to delay until March.
Still not sure what to do.
Ryzen and battery are the must haves. Laminated rear glass is extra weight :) . Residual difference between Feb and March delivery will be minor.

Would anyone here know of a better way to reach Tesla Financial Services than [email protected]? I'm trying to increase my deposit and reduce the term of the loan but with a collection date of 11th Feb, I'm not sure if they will get back in time.

TIA!
I’m looking to increase my deposit too. I’ve emailed [email protected] but it’s been radio silence so far. I haven’t even received an auto acknowledgment.