Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

UK 2022 Orders to Delivery inc the shipping thread for posts with no shipping news

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
RWD Midnight Grey showing estimated March 2022 on my account. I'm losing hope now if it will happen this quarter;(
I'm trading my car in as they gave me a decent offer which is fixed until the end of March so I'm not in a rush as I still have a car, it would just be nice to have a realistic idea of when it will arrive. Must be more frustrating for people who've sold their existing car.

I ordered my RWD in Midnight Grey on 25 Nov and still haven't heard anything. Estimated delivery is still showing Feb on my account.
RWD Midnight Grey showing estimated March 2022 on my account. I'm losing hope now if it will happen this quarter;(
I'm trading my car in as they gave me a decent offer which is fixed until the end of March so I'm not in a rush as I still have a car, it would just be nice to have a realistic idea of when it will arrive. Must be more frustrating for people who've sold their existing car.
I have an active "trade-in" offer which expires in 2 weeks. However, sold my car 4 weeks ago as had a better offer.

I just had a chat this evening with Tesla about ordering/delivery timescales for RWD models. I ordered at end of November and was originally told it would be a February delivery. After my account went dead (following being taken over by ALD) in January, I spoke to Tesla who casually stated it would now be March. I have just been told that it will definitely be no later than March, but there remains a slight chance it might arrive earlier towards the end of February. This tells me that there are still RWDs currently on their way from Shanghai that have yet to be assigned. When I asked if changing the colour of my order would speed up the match, they told me that it was too late to make any difference now. They are also saying that they are working to a 3-4 week notification window, decreasing to 2 weeks the close it gets to quarter end. Hope this helps some folks!

I just had a chat this evening with Tesla about ordering/delivery timescales for RWD models. I ordered at end of November and was originally told it would be a February delivery. After my account went dead (following being taken over by ALD) in January, I spoke to Tesla who casually stated it would now be March. I have just been told that it will definitely be no later than March, but there remains a slight chance it might arrive earlier towards the end of February. This tells me that there are still RWDs currently on their way from Shanghai that have yet to be assigned. When I asked if changing the colour of my order would speed up the match, they told me that it was too late to make any difference now. They are also saying that they are working to a 3-4 week notification window, decreasing to 2 weeks the close it gets to quarter end. Hope this helps some folks!
Thanks, this is reassuring

Reactions: jmhumphreys
I’m still waiting to hear about my M3 LR in white/black/ 18“ wheels that I reserved in August. Specifically wanted delivery in March - have been offered December and Feb 10th - which I declined (old car goes back 28th Feb) - ordered through Rivervale Leasing, who have ordered through Lex as a private lease. It’s really hard to get any updates - so looks like I could be carless for a week or two.

I'm travelling to Southampton on 19th Feb from Leicester to collect a MY. I've a 4pm collection, but train gets in at 2ish assuming its on time! So i'll either be early or have a couple of hours to kill in Southampton.
My slot is at 10am on the 19th. :) I was going to train it but it'd have to leave circa 5am from Derby or Loughborough via London then I was thinking of the Ibis as well but in the end opted to do a one way car hire from East Midlands airport to Southampton (£130) which, knowing the route well, will be circa two & a half hours.

Reactions: PeteB