Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

UK 2022 Orders to Delivery inc the shipping thread for posts with no shipping news

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I just placed another order but this time with Zen Auto for a lease of a stock Model Y. I'm without a car, and they said they have one in stock, so gets me out of a sticky situation.

I will wait until I get the Y before cancelling my 3 order I placed in Feb.

So if anyone else ordered a RW 3 in Blue/20"/black interior then I'll leave the queue for you :p
What spec was the Y? I also have an order with Zen due for delivery in May (according to them) but insure if its stock or mew build. I only have my RN atm.

What spec was the Y? I also have an order with Zen due for delivery in May (according to them) but insure if its stock or mew build. I only have my RN atm.
It was a red long range they they had 6 of in stock yesterday.

I asked repeatedly if they had this in stock for delivery, and wasn’t coming from Tesla. They assured me that was the case. So looks like a few people bailed on their orders to put these back into their stock.

I just hope they aren’t telling lies and selling me a June shipment they’re expecting. They said I should get the car in the next 2-3 weeks as I completed all paperwork today and paid fees.

Hi all newbie here i have ordered a M3 performance in blue and have had the due date as the 4th to the 30th of June

I also have been sent this txt

Tesla Update - Estimated delivery timing for your Model 3 is June. If you won't be ready to accept delivery, or need help, reply here. Your delivery window can be seen at any time in your Tesla Account at ts.la/account

Is it reasonable to believe that the dates are actually realistic or just place holders ?

I asked repeatedly if they had this in stock for delivery, and wasn’t coming from Tesla. They assured me that was the case. So looks like a few people bailed on their orders to put these back into their stock.

I just hope they aren’t telling lies and selling me a June shipment they’re expecting. They said I should get the car in the next 2-3 weeks as I completed all paperwork today and paid fees.
These lease companies are so full of it. If you have your RN call Tesla and ask for you VIN. If the car is built and in the uk then they should be able to tell you. My guess is that your car is in a car park in Shanghai or in a factory in bits.

Reactions: Toblerone

They told me 4-6 weeks for my white long range but not heard anything else other than RN email. Ordered just over two weeks ago. I hope they aren’t full of it but I feel its not in the UK or would have had a VIN by now 😔

I spoke with Zen Auto this morning who assured me the MY is in their compound. So I imagine this was a previous order that was cancelled. The car was registered in March.

I have to wait 14 days cooling off now before they take deposit & arrange delivery.

I hope I can cancel my M3 order. I'll have to read that non-refundable order fee thread 🤪

I spoke with Zen Auto this morning who assured me the MY is in their compound. So I imagine this was a previous order that was cancelled. The car was registered in March.

I have to wait 14 days cooling off now before they take deposit & arrange delivery.

I hope I can cancel my M3 order. I'll have to read that non-refundable order fee thread 🤪
Oh that's cool. Hope you get it soon 👍

Reactions: jambo89