Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

UK 2022 Orders to Delivery inc the shipping thread for posts with no shipping news

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
At last, I am now part of the end June gang!

Since April 10th when I ordered my
Poverty Model (MYLR | B | W 19") EDD changed from May 28 - June 25 to now June 18 - June 30!

Its coming home....šŸ¤©
Happened to me too. White LR with white interior and ordered it on the 10th of April. It was 18-30th and now itā€™s disappeared completely. Tesla rep says itā€™s most likely been pushed back šŸ˜”

Ordered MY/MSM/20/Black on 15th March. EDD has been June 02 - June 30 for some weeks. As itā€™s not a two-week window like others, Iā€™ve resigned myself to the fact it will probably be July or August before it arrives.

Disappointed but in the grand scheme of things (and when thinking about the poor people in Shanghai) itā€™s really not the end of the world.

Good luck to the lucky end-of-Juners who might actually get their cars.

Reactions: SaltyMod3 and JOL1
Ordered MY/MSM/20/Black on 15th March. EDD has been June 02 - June 30 for some weeks. As itā€™s not a two-week window like others, Iā€™ve resigned myself to the fact it will probably be July or August before it arrives.

Disappointed but in the grand scheme of things (and when thinking about the poor people in Shanghai) itā€™s really not the end of the world.

Good luck to the lucky end-of-Juners who might actually get their cars.
šŸ¤ž

According to Reuters

Online via the Guardians

Hopefully it wont effect June delivery's but looks bleak going forwards

Lets hope itā€™s not 100% correct

Tesla has halted most of its production at its Shanghai plant because of problems securing parts for its electric vehicles, according to an internal memo seen by Reuters, the latest in a series of difficulties for the factory.

The plant plans to manufacture fewer than 200 vehicles on Tuesday, according to the memo, far fewer than the roughly 1,200 units it has been building each day since shortly after it reopened on 19 April after a 22-day closure.

Two sources familiar with the matter had earlier said supply problems had forced the factory to halt production on Monday. Shanghai is in its sixth week of an intensifying Covid-19 lockdown that has tested the ability of manufacturers to operate amid hard restrictions on the movement of people and materials.

Tesla had planned as late as last week to increase output to pre-lockdown levels by next week. It was not immediately clear when the current supply issues would be resolved, said the sources, who asked not to be identified because the production plans are private. Tesla did not immediately respond to a query for comment

Iā€™m finally in the ā€˜deliver window showing in the appā€™ crew, whereas it was previously only on the website.

Not wishing to temp fate butā€¦

Attachments

• 381BDF8C-6F96-4863-9D35-84DAD09D2C2B.gif
    381BDF8C-6F96-4863-9D35-84DAD09D2C2B.gif
    1.1 MB · Views: 58
I wish people would stop referring to their Tesla specs as ā€˜povertyā€™. I know everything is relative and itā€™s all in good jest, but this forum would make unhappy reading for many struggling to pay bills at the moment.
Exactly. Itā€™s all relative. I order a Model 3 Performance and itā€™s a poverty car compared to a G wagon or a luxury super car.
A base model 3 is a luxury compared to a Fiat Punto.

Reactions: SaltyMod3
This was due to a software change Tesla has done last week - it means nothing more than that :)

Turns out Iā€™m also actually only in the ā€˜your due date will periodically appear in the app, then inexplicably disappear to show only on the website, then reappear in the app to toy with youā€™ club.

Hoping for my remaining sanity that this didnā€™t a one-member club!