Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

UK 2022 Orders to Delivery inc the shipping thread for posts with no shipping news

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Even more agonising... this week was one of my revised EDDs. 17th to 22nd MAY according to my wall planner. I can just about make out the rubbed out line.

🥺 back to the 🎻 clubhouse.

giphy-downsized-large[1].gif

Something I am planing to do as well. Did 1st and 2nd fix when I fitted our kitchen. I was supervised by a local electrician who then joined it all to the consumer unit. Great experience but I never want to do that again 🙃

Can I ask what did you go for and how was the setting up? (sorry mods if this is off topic 😊)
It was the Tesla charger. Set up is simple in theory - just follow the instructions from the box. In practice, mine wouldn't connect from my phone, but when I deployed the laptop two hours later it worked straight away. You connect your phone/laptop to the charger which puts out a router without internet signal and then specify a few simple settings about earthing and amperage and connect it to your home wifi.

Reactions: Daedalus