Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

UK 2022 Orders to Delivery inc the shipping thread for posts with no shipping news

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Congrats - same spec as mine (ordered Feb 16th?) - any other extras on your order like EAP. Starting to think other factors influence the allocation other than location and order date (once spec is taken out of the equation). Wondering if funding method is influencing now where Tesla what certainty of certain financials before quarter end as well as number of vehicles delivered.

Literally spamming my order page now every few minutes - come on VIN, appear :p
My vehicle spec and location in my sig; finance (PCP) is handled privately through Forza who are backing that through Santander Vehicle Finance.

Reactions: WhiteHartMart
Congrats, @Snowy77 - Everyone is chuffed for 'ya, me included.

The only negative, is that with every nautical mile, your violin will continue to grow. It may feel strange having a full sized violin, you may feel institutionalised, it's been that long. However, you're always welcome as you're pretty much a hall of famer where the small violin club is concerned, so we all will appreciate your continued counsel.

The only thing you need to worry about now is whether or not the Tesla squad bring 'the sponge' and dirty bucket of water to collection day. Lets hope they forget it, eh!

Finally, some good news on the thread 🥳

Congrats, @Snowy77 - Everyone is chuffed for 'ya, me included.

The only negative, is that with every nautical mile, your violin will continue to grow. It may feel strange having a full sized violin, you may feel institutionalised, it's been that long. However, you're always welcome as you're pretty much a hall of famer where the small violin club is concerned, so we all will appreciate your continued counsel.

The only thing you need to worry about now is whether or not the Tesla squad bring 'the sponge' and dirty bucket of water to collection day. Lets hope they forget it, eh!

Finally, some good news on the thread 🥳
Maybe we can reform the Electric Light Orchestra

A few questions I hope you guys can help with now it looks like delivery might actually happen.

Ordered end of Feb and selected to pay cash. Paid the initial deposit only. How long before delivery does the balance need to be paid?

The reason I ask is that since ordering a salary sacrifice scheme has been announced at work which goes live next week. I’d like to transfer the order over to the lease company instead of paying cash. I understand that that should be possible but don’t know if the time scales are just too tight.

Due to the saving I can make using the salary scheme it would be silly to pay cash for this car and keep it. Would probably end up ordering a car on the scheme and sell the MY as soon as it arrives.

It’s crazy that I went from willing the car to hurry up and get here when it was ordered to now hoping it takes just a little longer so that the salary scheme can be used to my advantage.
You can always defer the delivery if not ready to pay when requested. Usually, need to clear 7 days before taking delivery. I had booked the M3LR last year in June and held back the delivery for close to 7 months. No questions asked- they just unassign the VIN and push you back in the delivery schedule

Just joined this amazing forum. I ordered a MY LR White with Black Interior and 19" wheels on 20th May. Price went up £1k while I was completing the order details at 1am on Friday!! However, I have an estimated delivery date of 19th - 20th June, which seems very fast. It sounds like I have been allocated a cancellation, especially as I've paid a small premium due to the recent price increase. Hope this helps others.

Had a VIN allocated too. Ordered 01 March - MYLR - Black - Gemini Wheels - Black Interior. yayyy!!

I think you only get the bluetooth message on iOS devices and not Android. It did show up on my iPhone but my Samsung was none the wiser.

I still have the issue of not remembering my delivery location. Any pointers on how to get this via the account?

Live footage from the Suez Canal:

1653392232424.png

🤣

Just a note for those constantly refreshing the web page waiting for a VIN to appear ... try logging out and then back in again. For some reason my VIN didn't appear today until I did this.

Hopefully this might help some people, and apologies in advance to anyone who it doesn't help but I just gave false hope to! 😀

• Informative
Reactions: Peter_2947