Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

UK 2022 Orders to Delivery inc the shipping thread for posts with no shipping news

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Is anybody else praying that their car will be on the next ship. I’m soooooo frustrated with waiting.
Ordered M3LR midnight silver with 19” on January the 29th.
I sometimes think they’ve forgotten about me 😂😂.
My EDD has changed so many times from
March/April
June/July
November/December
Now I’m on august 15-September 14th
I live in hope
I check my Tesla app everyday in case there’s an update. Long way to go yet for some

I’m leasing so not getting updates direct from Tesla. I ordered a standard 3RWD in white at the start of Feb. Anyone in a similar position with a current EDD they can share please?
Exactly the same scenario here. Rwd m3 ordered in early feb. My lease company provided edd has stayed at early September for about a month now. I spoke to Tesla recently and they said they’re aiming to fulfil orders from the start of this year in august/September

Reactions: SpectralCanyon
Exactly the same scenario here. Rwd m3 ordered in early feb. My lease company provided edd has stayed at early September for about a month now. I spoke to Tesla recently and they said they’re aiming to fulfil orders from the start of this year in august/September
I ordered early March basic white. Have got Nov-Jan. I did have Sept-Nov at one point so I could see it being a reality for you.

I’m leasing so not getting updates direct from Tesla. I ordered a standard 3RWD in white at the start of Feb. Anyone in a similar position with a current EDD they can share please?
I ordered at the end of Janaury. My original EDD was May 2022 but currently sitting at Nov-Dec 2022. I'm not sure I've actually seen any RWD orders with current EDDs of Aug/Sept

Last edited:
Reactions: Millenium101
I ordered the exact same car as you direct from Tesla early Jan. my current EDD is Nov/Dec.

I can’t see the car arriving this year as the appear to prioritise M3 LR/Performance as well as MY’s

Oh wow really. Did you call the general Tesla line or what? What specs did you order?
This is zen auto, I had an order with them and asked if they had any and they told me they have 150 model Y’s left from their 300 car bulk order. So they gave me one of those instead of waiting for Tesla

It’s white, 19s, black.

They added it to my app Thursday, asked me to pay Friday and awaiting a call for delivery date.

Reactions: Utumno
This is zen auto, I had an order with them and asked if they had any and they told me they have 150 model Y’s left from their 300 car bulk order. So they gave me one of those instead of waiting for Tesla

It’s white, 19s, black.

They added it to my app Thursday, asked me to pay Friday and awaiting a call for delivery date.
Oh wow, nice . I ordered mine directly through Tesla but financed through ALD, so I guess I am going to have to wait for one of them ships, lol. Ordered MY, black, black, 20inch. Thanks