Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

[UK] 2023.38

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
The .32 produced major changes to TACC though
32 - yes. but difference between 32.8 and 32.6?

I mean, do not get me wrong, until last update I was on latest available.
1699621412240.png

But difference between minor versions? unless it is major bug fix - I see no changes...

Just curious why you want to stay on the official release of Teslamate (understandable) but happy to have a faulty version of Tesla software.
Not sure why you're talking about 32.x
Who says a certain version is faulty? Tesla certainly aren't transparent with what has been changed and more often than not a new version just offers a new language or feature that the owner might not care about.

Based on the quality of software updates this year, you are more likely to introduce a fault by upgrading - certainly with early releases on a new train which seem to get pulled on a regular basis.

Reactions: yessuz
Looks like it’s going out for wider release. I’ve had the notification pop up to update. First time I’m holding off! I’ll give it a few days and see if there’s any movement on TeslaMate, but I’m not holding my breath.
I fixed TeslaMate by following the instructions in this issue thread - Upgrade to Tesla Version 2023.38.1 - Teslamate shows Model 3 no longer available · Issue #3371 · adriankumpf/teslamate

Basically involves changing the image docker uses, temporarily, until the repository owner updates the core one. Bit of a risk but *shrug* I’m impatient.

• Informative
Reactions: Cardo