Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

[UK] 2024.2

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Release notes below
IMG_0271.jpeg

2024.2.2 installing now
@AnthonyLR you too?
Sadly not - I have a feeling this is going to be one of these naughty step cycles. I have been having an issue with being unable to activate the cabin heating remotely when I am at home but that seems to have rectified itself yesterday. I think that is more to do with a bug on the phone supplier's system than the Tesla software.

Reactions: Dilly
They may only be “minor fixes” to the developers, but I wish they’d admit what they are and let the users decide whether they’re minor or not. Too easy to hide behind a generous definition of ‘minor’.
You never really know what the updates bring. Even "minor" ones can bring better Autopilot visualisations, for example. My car is great at spotting cyclists now. That wasn't announced in any particular update. It used to just be good at wheelie bins and traffic cones.

You never really know what the updates bring. Even "minor" ones can bring better Autopilot visualisations, for example. My car is great at spotting cyclists now. That wasn't announced in any particular update. It used to just be good at wheelie bins and traffic cones.
In my early days of ownership in March 2020 I could get into the car and the stereo would suddenly go to full volume - almost ear drum splitting. An update sorted that out but it was never flagged in the release notes.

My car is great at spotting cyclists now.
In fairness it's impressive how good the car is at spotting cyclists without lights in the dark, which seems to be the vast majority round here.

In my early days of ownership in March 2020 I could get into the car and the stereo would suddenly go to full volume - almost ear drum splitting. An update sorted that out but it was never flagged in the release notes.
Still seems to be a problem when you switch to the radio after listening to another music source, unfortunately.

Reactions: AnthonyLR