Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

[UK] 2024 Order to Delivery discussion

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Anyone get this? Thankfully my lease company hadn’t clicked the button on ordering my new M3P so I did it for them from inventory and sent them the RN. Got a VIN straight away and a delivery between 14th & 29th.

This was the text - Would you like FREE SUPERCHARGING?

Order now and take delivery before the end of the month of any New Car to receive 15,000 Miles of Free Supercharging!

Please reply ‘YES’ if you are interested in knowing more.

Tesla Stratford⚡

Quick question - has anyone with a delivery in the last week got their V5c yet?
For anyone interested in the answer to this question ... I collected my new M3 LR from Southampton on Wednesday 5th June and the V5C logbook from DVLA arrived in the post today, Saturday 8th June. Quite impressive.

My retained cherished number has already been assigned online from the V778 retention document (and insurance notified), so I am expecting the updated V5C during w/b 10th June.

Once the updated logbook is received I can apply online for a Crit'Ere vignette for our trip to France in July, a copy of the registration document being required. Once the Cri'Ere online application is acknowledged you can travel with the provisional document even if the windscreen vignette itself has not yet been received.

Is anyone else in the UK awaiting a midnight cherry Model Y?

My estimated delivery window for MY SR in midnight cherry (black interior, 19" wheels, ordered 7 May) just narrowed from 17-30 June to 23-30 June. This is still in line with previous estimates of when RHD Model Ys would start arriving in the UK from Berlin, but I'm hoping it's not a precursor to it slipping further into the future.

I've somehow convinced myself it'll come from the Berlin gigafactory to Bremerhaven to Southampton, based on absolutely nothing (I haven't seen anything at all about where Tesla will ship Berlin cars to UK from)!
Mine (same spec as yours) is being delivered on June 21 :)

Anyone else with collection before 30 June received an email saying they'll receive 15,000 free supercharger miles?

If so, does anyone know what the restrictions will be (if any) , e.g. will it be time limited? Small print in the email says "only valid while stocks last", which doesn't make much sense to me.

I wonder if this means they're about to slash prices on 1 July!

Anyone else with collection before 30 June received an email saying they'll receive 15,000 free supercharger miles?

If so, does anyone know what the restrictions will be (if any) , e.g. will it be time limited? Small print in the email says "only valid while stocks last", which doesn't make much sense to me.

I wonder if this means they're about to slash prices on 1 July!
I’ve got a confirmed delivery for 18th @ 11:30am for my M3P at Longbridge - someone on here said the supercharger miles expire end of December.

Just taken delivery last week of Model 3 on 5th June.
Does anyone feel a bit miffed off by how we just missed the 15,000 free supercharging offer for Teslas being delivered before end of June? 👀

Or could we somehow get the 15,000 miles retrospectively added as if we ordered now we'd literally be able to get an inventory model and the free supercharging?!

Last edited:
Just taken delivery last week of Model 3 on 5th June.
Does anyone feel a bit miffed off by how we just missed the 15,000 free supercharging offer for Teslas being delivered before end of June? 👀

Or could we somehow get the 15,000 miles retrospectively added as if we ordered now we'd literally be able to get an inventory model and the free supercharging?!
I saw someone on a Facebook forum who contacted their dealer. And they were told they would get them (for a delivery on the 5th). So maybe drop them a line. Mine was delivered yesterday and i received the miles

• Love
Reactions: WalkQuickly
I collected my M3 LR on 5 June. The Redeem Awards section of the Tesla app shows the 15,000 credits available, expires 5 June 2025 i.e. 12 months.

Not sure how this relates the email notification pre-delivery of '100 miles of free Supercharging for the inconvenience' of the vehicle having to be shipped with a max 50% charge (ours was 80% at collection). This notification stated the free Supercharger credits will remain valid for a period of 6 months from delivery date.

Having lost expiring Supercharger credits on my M3 LR 2021, 6 months from delivery date seems to be the prudent assumption.

• Love
Reactions: WalkQuickly
I asked my TA about the 15K free supercharger miles and this was his response:

‘There is no expiry date for the free supercharging miles. We are aware some customers have seen expiry dates of 6 months from now, this is an error and will be fixed by the app team shortly.’
I hope this is true. If not does anyone know how many loops around the UK you’d have to do to cover 15k miles? ;)

I saw someone on a Facebook forum who contacted their dealer. And they were told they would get them (for a delivery on the 5th). So maybe drop them a line. Mine was delivered yesterday and i received the miles
Thanks for the reply! Is there any chance that you could point in the direction of which post that was? Hoping to get some "evidence" to then go and follow it up with lease/tesla to see if we can claim it!

I collected my M3 LR on 5 June. The Redeem Awards section of the Tesla app shows the 15,000 credits available, expires 5 June 2025 i.e. 12 months.

Not sure how this relates the email notification pre-delivery of '100 miles of free Supercharging for the inconvenience' of the vehicle having to be shipped with a max 50% charge (ours was 80% at collection). This notification stated the free Supercharger credits will remain valid for a period of 6 months from delivery date.

Having lost expiring Supercharger credits on my M3 LR 2021, 6 months from delivery date seems to be the prudent assumption.
Wow that's awesome! Gives me hope for the 5th of June we have. The rewards section for us says 100 miles.

Did you receive an email for it as well? Or would you be able to share the share the screenshot over a private conversation so that we can have some "evidence" to go and follow it up with Tesla/Lease to claim it too?

Is anyone else in the UK awaiting a midnight cherry Model Y?

My estimated delivery window for MY SR in midnight cherry (black interior, 19" wheels, ordered 7 May) just narrowed from 17-30 June to 23-30 June. This is still in line with previous estimates of when RHD Model Ys would start arriving in the UK from Berlin, but I'm hoping it's not a precursor to it slipping further into the future.

I've somehow convinced myself it'll come from the Berlin gigafactory to Bremerhaven to Southampton, based on absolutely nothing (I haven't seen anything at all about where Tesla will ship Berlin cars to UK from)!
I have a delivery appointment for 10am on the 22nd June @ the Southampton collection point for my MYP in cherry red.

Reactions: am54321