Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

UK accessories for RHD Model 3 [megathread]

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Has anyone had any issues with the Hong Kong wheel cap sets?

Tesla UK have the wheel cap sets in stock now, but they are a tad more expensive at £45.00 + 7.99 delivery o_O

Only issue with the HK ones is they are all listing about 3-4 weeks delivery at the moment, unless anyone can recommend a seller to me.

Tesla UK have the wheel cap sets in stock now, but they are a tad more expensive at £45.00 + 7.99 delivery o_O

Only issue with the HK ones is they are all listing about 3-4 weeks delivery at the moment, unless anyone can recommend a seller to me.

I would personally go for the real deal at that price, can also go back to them if anything goes wrong!

I have them fitted and cost me £10 and took about 10 days from China, the centre caps are great and fit very snugly. The nut covers are a few mill to tall but fit well. You can, if you wish, trim the length down a tad if they seem to stick out too much with a very sharp Stanley knife.

These are the ones: For Tesla Model 3 S & X Center Cap Set Aero Wheel Cap Kit & Wheel Lug Nut Cover | eBay

I was wondering if anyone with more patients than me could trawl this and write a google sheet of the best commented sets of accessories?

I personally am looing for a mudguard and a vinyl set but cant decide due to all the variations coming through here now.

I have them fitted and cost me £10 and took about 10 days from China, the centre caps are great and fit very snugly. The nut covers are a few mill to tall but fit well. You can, if you wish, trim the length down a tad if they seem to stick out too much with a very sharp Stanley knife.

These are the ones: For Tesla Model 3 S & X Center Cap Set Aero Wheel Cap Kit & Wheel Lug Nut Cover | eBay
Thanks David. Did you run it with the aero's for a while first? Jeez, deciding on aero pluses and minuses is like decided which base car to go for all over again.

One curve ball is seeing folk say how clean they keep the wheels and brakes. Is quite important in the village I live in as the council seem to send 18 gritters through at any sign of frost, and my car always looks like a one of those blocks they give cows to lick.

• Funny
Reactions: Roy W.
Thanks David. Did you run it with the aero's for a while first? Jeez, deciding on aero pluses and minuses is like decided which base car to go for all over again.

One curve ball is seeing folk say how clean they keep the wheels and brakes. Is quite important in the village I live in as the council seem to send 18 gritters through at any sign of frost, and my car always looks like a one of those blocks they give cows to lick.

I did run them for about 2 days as i did like the look of them, Then i went to EV in the Park in Coventry and there was a MSM M3 with the covers taken off. In that moment (luckily i had the caps in my car, as you do!) i took them off and put the caps on :)

Cleaning seems easy and you can get a Ceramic coat for your wheels if you wish to do that to help protect them from dirt. Example link below:

Gtechniq C5 Wheel Armour

I think @Roy W. uses this brand for his car paint ceramic coat?. I'm thinking of doing it myself but a lot of prep to do on the paint work!

Saturday Morning Start:
Snow Foam Car
Wash Car
Clay bar
Decontaminate & rinse
Remove swirls with hand polish
Fine polish
Wipe down
Ceramic Coat (Might go spray route as no Garage and dries in 4hrs)
Monday Morning Finish

Wheels you do the same kind of prep but without the polish bit

Hi guys,

Just wondering what UK owners are doing for decent floor mats for RHD cars - Tesla Australia don't seem to have any. Are there any alternatives anyone in the UK has tried and can recommend?

Heard some decent reviews on these Tesla Model 3 Floor Mats - Alternate Flux although not sure what international shipping would be like. If interested I believe @PistonsDead will sort you out.

Please hold back your pangs of envy...I’m going to USA on holiday shortly and have a Fremont factory tour booked.

What Tesla accessories should I buy whilst I’m there? Exchange rate isn’t too bad, shipping (free), availability good! Currently I have:
* Wheel locks;
* Sun shades front & rear;
* Aero wheel cap kit;
* Tesla t-shirt!;

Decided against the roof rack & winter wheels set as flying will be a PITA. Will get in the UK when available.

First set of accessories has arrived from amazon, nothing massive yet, scandisk usb drive (hopefully for sentry mode), Anker usb hub, and a jack point.

It’s jack point I have a question about.
I ordered this; Carrfan Jack Lift Point Pad Adapter Jack Pad Tool Chassis Dedicated 1pcs for Tesla Model 3 (black) https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B07S7BY81P/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_i_n.pEDb4DFPP0T

So now I have 1. Is that enough? Or would it be sensible for me to order another 3?