Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

UK accessories for RHD Model 3 [megathread]

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I'm interested in this also. As having just ordered the Standard Range Plus I don't think the car comes with carpet mats. I can only find the all weather on the store.

For some reason there's loads of things that Tesla sells that are not on their online store. Email [email protected] asking that the mats are supplied with your car on pickup from your Service Centre. Include your order number and phone number.

For some reason there's loads of things that Tesla sells that are not on their online store. Email [email protected] asking that the mats are supplied with your car on pickup from your Service Centre. Include your order number and phone number.

Thank you, that's very helpful. I will do that now.

Has anyone managed to find out whether Tesla are selling the new V3 Wall Charger in the UK yet? It's WiFi enabled and therefore should be eligible for OLEV.

It's WiFi enabled and therefore should be eligible for OLEV.

Not necessarily and possibly even unlikely. Even when TWC did meet OLEV criteria (ie pre requirement for smart functions mid last year), it was never on the OLEV approved list. I understand that Tesla never submitted it for approval. Personally, the new wall connectors feature set looks inferior to the previous one even if it does have wifi - but not necessarily smart as per UK OLEV requirements.

Does anyone have any experience with www.taptes.com orders?

I ordered some RHD all weather mats on the 27th Jan and I've heard nothing, at the time it said they would be shipped after Chinese Lantern Festival and now it says orders made today will be shipped after 20th March.

I sent them an email last week and still no response, I know there are going to be delays with what is happening in China at the moment but I didn't think they would shut up shop and keep customers in the dark.

I'm tempted to try and cancel the order rather than potentially drive around for 6 weeks without mats in my car.

I ordered some RHD all weather mats on the 27th Jan and I've heard nothing, at the time it said they would be shipped after Chinese Lantern Festival and now it says orders made today will be shipped after 20th March.

I sent them an email last week and still no response, I know there are going to be delays with what is happening in China at the moment but I didn't think they would shut up shop and keep customers in the dark.

I'm tempted to try and cancel the order rather than potentially drive around for 6 weeks without mats in my car.
I'm in the same position, ordered mats, liners, charging pad and USB hub mid January.

Did manage to get through on live chat. Their holiday was extended due to corona virus however they're expected back this week.

Got an email about the hub specifically that it'll be delayed until 10th March (starts shipping). Hoping thay don't hold the rest of my order to then too.

Kids aren't allowed in the car until the mats turn up.

I bought a few things from TapTes last year - three shipments in all. I’ve found them to be reliable and good value (apart from the console wrap which was rubbish!). I imagine the current chaos in China is the problem.

Most manufacturing is still shut-down in China; each factory and office has to apply to the government to re-open, but most are being denied currently. They're all saying they'll be 'open next week', because that's the party line, but so far it's all very patchy, and actually getting product out of the country is still virtually impossible, since most freight locations are closed.

2020-02-21 16_49_34-Window.png
Ordered multiple items from @TapTes on 16th January, now there's no way they'll be here before I collect the car as they haven't yet been dispatched.

Understandably, things are delayed due to Corona virus so I've tried to be patient however the communication from them has been non-existent. Multiple failed live chat attempts and no response to 2 emails sent over a week ago.

Looks like I need to open a PayPal dispute.

The item I'm most desperate for is the RHD floor mats. I like the 'bucket' all weather style (but not the look of the BougeRV) but wonder if I should get some carpet versions until the Max Spider's come to the UK?

Can anyone recommend decent floor mats that aren't currently in China?

View attachment 513503 Ordered multiple items from @TapTes on 16th January, now there's no way they'll be here before I collect the car as they haven't yet been dispatched.

Understandably, things are delayed due to Corona virus so I've tried to be patient however the communication from them has been non-existent. Multiple failed live chat attempts and no response to 2 emails sent over a week ago.

The item I'm most desperate for is the RHD floor mats. I like the 'bucket' all weather style (but not the look of the BougeRV) but wonder if I should get some carpet versions until the Max Spider's come to the UK?

I bought these and they're very well made, fit perfect and don't move about

Tesla Model 3 Years 2019 To Date Fully Tailored Choice Of Carpet Car Floor Mats | eBay

Reactions: Medved_77
View attachment 513503 Ordered multiple items from @TapTes on 16th January, now there's no way they'll be here before I collect the car as they haven't yet been dispatched.

I’m waiting on mats from taptes, they emailed me yesterday to say they’re back in factory and working everyday including weekends to get orders shipped ASAP, they didn’t give me a date but said I would get an email once they go out. I’m tempted to cancel my order if I don’t get a shipping email by the end of the month.

BTW, when I emailed their sales email address I got no response but when I replied to the order confirmation email they replied the next day.

• Informative
Reactions: Medved_77

Looking at their website most of the products you have listed say things like "Order today, ship after March 20th". Doesn't bode well for you getting yours soon :(