Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

UK accessories for RHD Model 3 [megathread]

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
New additions arrived this morning, Matte carbon covers for the door switches all-round, these being for the RHD version quick photo of one of the items:
IMG_20200515_104543.jpg

Thanks for the write up. I went with the Taptes one as I have a large phone so needed the ability to place it horizontally on the charger.

Didn't realise the Tesla one had an extension though. Would you mind confirming if it would charge in portrait orientation a Note 10+? The phone with a slim case is around 165mm.

There is plenty of 'head room' above my iPhone Pro Max, so I'm sure yours would be OK :)

• Informative
Reactions: Medved_77
Productive day today. Fitted frunk hooks from Luckeasy (AliExpress), coloured mudflaps and ABS console covers (Matt) from Torque Alliance. Didn't trust myself with the vinyl console wraps. Everything fitted to Marvin first time and with no trouble. No more glossy black console and no more fingerprints. Good point - the key for the frunk hooks bolts fitted the removable bolt for the mudflaps.

US $12.9 |LUCKEASY car functional interiorfor for tesla model 3 2017 2020 front spare box hook accessories|Stowing Tidying| - AliExpress

Model 3: 2nd Generation Mud Flaps (4 pcs, no drilling, baking finish)

https://www.torque-alliance.com/products/tesla-model-3-middle-console-abs-
9EAFF4FF-E6BE-495A-B737-CC634F2DC6A4.jpeg
A7D8D907-EFB7-44E2-BFEF-FEC187B651B4.jpeg
8806610B-BE84-4918-BB1B-220ACDD2B370.jpeg
5612D119-E0C4-4AF0-A4A2-1E9CF0BD3714.jpeg
96C1E48C-B6C1-49C0-ADDE-5D0D66E3DB52.jpeg
2077F6B6-74F4-467A-AB05-00ADF00E45F2.jpeg

I put them on the car as soon as I reached home. Just didn't want stone chips to complain about and body coloured (red) look good to me.

Only two screw holes needed for front ones in the soft plastic inner wing. No holes needed for the body but I feel the plastic retainers are at maximum and should be longer to allow for the thickness of the mudflap.

@rEV gadget would you recommend the mudflaps?
How easy to fit?
Any potential for damage to car?
No drilling front or back?
Build quality?

Yes I would recommend the mudflaps. They are really easy to fit with no drilling. Worth reading their online instructions first.
The back ones fit with a clip inside the wheel arch and the bolt underneath and a stud inside. The front ones clip inside the wheel arch and then two studs. Fittings were included. The replacement studs are longer than the Tesla fitted ones that you remove so all fits week and secure. Most difficult bit is having to work 'wrong-handed' one one side of the car! Took me 1/2 hour for all 4.
Can't see how they could damage the car, some people have put PPF where they touch the paint but I haven't bothered as they'll be on the car permanently.
They look good, appear sturdy and the colour match is excellent.
Hope that helps

Hi all....

Im awaiting delivery of a red M3 performance later this year (ordered mid March). I’m planning a dechrome and was after some recommended UK professionals for the job.

Also, I plan to colour code the door handles in red too. Anyone have this done already as trying to find a vinyl to match the red is proving tricky.

Stuck on an Abstract Ocean centre console wrap earlier. For someone with zero talent at this sort of thing, having watched their video it went better than I’d hoped for...

View attachment 543554
After having driven the car with a Lucozade bottle in one of those cup holders, I definitely think I need that device you've got there. It kept falling over and almost falling out with any lateral movement.

True, but it demonstrated that there needs to be something there to keep bottles etc upright.

Was going to order from AO today, but they are out of stock of the frunk/trunk struts, and you know what it's like when you go on AO - you start adding loads of things to your cart...

Even with the cup holder adapter in place the area is still a bit big for anything smaller in circumference than a 330ml can. It probably won't fall out but will move from side to side.

Model 3/Y shop on Ali Express has them for around £14.

Sign In | AliExpress Mobile

Reactions: ajp558