Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

UK accessories for RHD Model 3 [megathread]

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I’ve just received a new boot hook to hang my chippy tea in the boot. I already had the usual one, but found this one. If you want to treat yourselves (it is my birthday in a few days after all) then this is a lovely piece of machine anodised aluminium and just the job at £20. Can you get boot hooks cheaper or even make them yourselves? Yes you can, but this is UK designed and made by a fellow Tesla owner and it looks great.

Glass Bonra Boot Hook
Ah but the dedicated carry out boot is the frunk! There’s always a risk of food smell making it’s way into the cabin from the rear boot I think but the front is curry proof!

• Funny
Reactions: Puzuk and Tinca
Ah but the dedicated carry out boot is the frunk! There’s always a risk of food smell making it’s way into the cabin from the rear boot I think but the front is curry proof!

Mine is one of those that has the new style frunk, but without having actual the heat pump so I can’t get the hooks for my frunk.

Accessories for my frunk are for the 2021 refresh model, but the rest of the accessories are in line with previous models.

• Informative
Reactions: Adopado
Has anyone ordered accessories directly from Tesla?

I ordered some of the new 18” hub covers on the 5th got a dispatched email on the 6th but since then nothing, the tracking code on the dispatch email says DHL have printed the label but it hasn’t been handed to them yet. Annoying as I was hoping to have them when I got my car ceramic coated and sorted on the 20th...

Has anyone ordered accessories directly from Tesla?

I ordered some of the new 18” hub covers on the 5th got a dispatched email on the 6th but since then nothing, the tracking code on the dispatch email says DHL have printed the label but it hasn’t been handed to them yet. Annoying as I was hoping to have them when I got my car ceramic coated and sorted on the 20th...
They used to ship them directly from Holland and delivery was pretty quick. I had a delivery at the end of December and it only took a day or two.

I got a free voucher for the store a couple of months ago and they now appear to ship them to a central UK location and out from there. It took a couple of weeks for the last order to turn up.

I believe this change is due to Brexit.

• Informative
Reactions: PR-UK
I'm very tempted by these too so would also welcome any thoughts on existing owners...
I got these and do prefer the look of them to the OEM aero covers. I think they look quite neat and easy to fit as well, got some Tesla logo stickers to make them look more official too.

It may be worth being aware there are concerns from people who have had them on a month or two that dirt getting stuck beneath them is damaging the rims of the alloy beneath.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2021-05-21 at 12.56.44.png
    Screenshot 2021-05-21 at 12.56.44.png
    3.7 MB · Views: 224
Reactions: tridge
I got these and do prefer the look of them to the OEM aero covers. I think they look quite neat and easy to fit as well, got some Tesla logo stickers to make them look more official too.

It may be worth being aware there are concerns from people who have had them on a month or two that dirt getting stuck beneath them is damaging the rims of the alloy beneath.
Those look really great.

Reactions: Jonnnoy
Reactions: NATO
These are now available on our website, we have the 2021 and 2020 model 3 versions - just get in touch with any queries we'd be delighted to help!
Now I've got no connection with MS&R the bag manufacturer.(I had to stop due to family illness and my own illness and so handed it to them) It was my idea to create a fully fitting, high quality frunk bag for the UK Market.
I can confirm that the bags are of best quality material and zips. The material is waterproof( zips arent) They are really useful especially if touring and spending single nights in hotels. We often go to High Wycombe to visit family, which is over 500 miles and often have a night in southern Scotland, another in Manchester and in Wales, visiting friends, on the way down. Its really easy just to take out the frunk bag for the night stops and leave the boot packed. And of course you can't over pack them so if you can close it you know it'll fit in the frunk.
You won't regret buying one as they'll probably outlast the car as my previous customers will attest to.

These are now available on our website, we have the 2021 and 2020 model 3 versions - just get in touch with any queries we'd be delighted to help!
I should probably just take a browse of your site, but do you do boot ones too? I'd really like a close fitting set of bags that could really max out the back part of the boot and all its odd shapes behind the wheel wells etc.

I should probably just take a browse of your site, but do you do boot ones too? I'd really like a close fitting set of bags that could really max out the back part of the boot and all its odd shapes behind the wheel wells etc.

Yes, I am surprised that fitted luggage that fits the lower boot is not readily available (last time I looked). I prefer to use the frunk for my cables and associated junk. (with space for curry transport!)

Yes, I am surprised that fitted luggage that fits the lower boot is not readily available (last time I looked). I prefer to use the frunk for my cables and associated junk. (with space for curry transport!)
There is a company that does them, but they are more like bags that closely match the dimensions, rather than being fitted for the M3. So the ones that fit the main boot have an angle that kind of matches the seat back, but it doesn't mould to the uneven floor, or fill the gap behind the wheel arch. Looked good otherwise, but still not built specifically for the M3.

It is, check out the other Frunk thread, just not specifically made for the space. I tend to do things the other way around, given that the frunk isn't secure.