Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki UK and Ireland Supercharger Site News

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hartlepool solar Electric Forecourt now registered on companies house

Its been there for months along with all these others

MARKHAM VALE ELECTRIC FORECOURT LTD (12451374)
YORK EAST ELECTRIC FORECOURT LIMITED (13014201)
PLYMOUTH CENTRE ELECTRIC FORECOURT LIMITED (12659068)
BAR HILL ELECTRIC FORECOURT LIMITED (13014350)
DOVER ELECTRIC FORECOURT LTD (12517095)
ETON ELECTRIC FORECOURT LTD (12516463)
BROMBOROUGH ELECTRIC FORECOURT LIMITED (12451433)
YEOVIL ELECTRIC FORECOURT LTD (12453657)
LEEDS WEST ELECTRIC FORECOURT LTD (12449676)
WARWICK SOUTH ELECTRIC FORECOURT LTD (12418457)
GATESHEAD ELECTRIC FORECOURT LTD (12299780)
HARTLEPOOL SOLAR ELECTRIC FORECOURT LTD 13603833
MINEHEAD SOLAR ELECTRIC FORECOURT LTD 10270637
NEVENDON ELECTRIC FORECOURT LTD 13603832
NORWICH EAST ELECTRIC FORECOURT LTD 12037212
STEVENAGE ELECTRIC FORECOURT LTD 10270523
UCKFIELD SOLAR ELECTRIC FORECOURT LTD (10268743)

🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥New Superchargers built at The Liberty shopping centre in Romford (Essex / London). V3.
I’m trying to find out the number.
Location of the car park is 51.57799, 0.18502 And they appear to be on the ground floor by the exit barriers.
3B19344B-725F-4EA2-B85C-5A30F73E5135.jpeg

Last edited:
zapmap is showing a problem and all closed 6 days ago (which appears to have been going on and off for a few weeks)
I wanted to use Adderstone about 10 days ago and was seriously inconvenienced as it was closed. At that time the problem might have been due to Storm Arwen. I am not sure what the real problem is but safest plan is to assume closed until we can get positive conformation that it has re-opened.

zapmap is showing a problem and all closed 6 days ago (which appears to have been going on and off for a few weeks)
Adderstone seems to have had a rocky history since it’s inception although I have managed to use it a couple of times. I’d be interested if anyone has any deeper and less anecdotal info then mine since it would appear to be more than storm related with substantial stints of complete closure.

Anyone wiser or more local know any more? It’s a great option on a run up that coast.

Reactions: Adopado
East or west?
West bound has 3, but can't remember whose they are
Buzz, the original 3 Gridserve are still there and functioning but the new area has a split between Gridserve and Tesla on the other side of the car park. Whilst you’re correct that there are 3 onsite, I didn’t make it clear that I was talking about there not being any chargers of any flavour in the new area. My mistake.

Reactions: Buzzliteyear
Bases going in at Wetherby
View attachment 744571
Looks like good progress is being made. The bit that interests me is at the far end, obscured by the JCB, as that's where the supercharger-shaped charger bases are shown in the site plans. The closer ones are presumably going to be Gridserve rapids - certainly they don't look like typical supercharger tombstone foundations (square ponies). Any sign of tesla charging cabinet bases would be encouraging too.

Reactions: petit_bateau
Tesla Dartford Bodyshop was meant to go live yesterday, but some groundworks power issues delayed it. They will be public use (great location),.

Tesla are in currently in discussion with a nearby hotel for facility use and they are considering using unused floor of the Bodyshop for a Tesla owners lounge, early days for the latter, but they investing in that location.

Attachments

• 20211216_074741.jpg
    20211216_074741.jpg
    659.9 KB · Views: 85
Last edited:
Anyone know what the situation is with Ferndown near Bournemouth? Its been showing as “coming q4 2021” for months, which is seeming less and less likely…

it is likely going to be the old Porsche dealership as Tesla are taking it over as a service centre. Superchargers will hopefully follow.