Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki UK and Ireland Supercharger Site News

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Fleet South - All ready for way over a year now !!! but someone is holding to ransom.

Anyone know exactly, who is the landowner holding US / Tesla to ransom ?
.. I heard it was a golf club ?
.. if so I wonder if they have any Tesla owners as members ?
.. we need some 'leverage'

..... asking for a fwend

Is Heathrow easily accessible?
I haven't visited myself but the main thing to note is the parking restrictions. I believe it's 30 mins max but speak with hotel reception if you need to stay longer (there should be info on the Nav about this).

There are mixed reports about whether you need to buy coffee/food if staying over 30 mins, and you may get a 10% discount.

Note I'm talking about Hilton Heathrow T5, there's also a 5 bay Supercharger nearby at West Drayton but as this is a service centre it will be busy during office hours, particularly during the quarter end delivery rush, and may have restricted charging/time limits as a result.

Reactions: IanMcL
Some chat on SpeakEV ref UK V3 at Park Royal

DFD94EF3-8C64-4128-B31D-E4CACB8AF047.jpeg

It's easily accessible and you get 30 minutes free parking or if you buy anything from the cafe you get 4 hours. I think fruit is the cheapest option at £1. Either way you need the ticket validating at reception.

Steer clear of the Coke - it’s a fiver!

First receptionist I saw said that after parking ticket validation, you only get 15m to leave - so to come back after the 30m charge was closer to completion. Second I got when returning indicated I had to buy something. Depends who you get I think.

Take the heathy option if you have to buy anything though - it’s much cheaper!

Last edited:
Reactions: m3gt2
Is Heathrow easily accessible?

The Heathrow Supercharger at Hilton hotel is easily accessible once you know where it is. It's right at the far end of the car park.

Parking was free for me even though I stayed there longer than 30 mins. I got told by reception to bring my entry ticket to them once I had finished my charge so they can validate it. I didn't have to buy anything...

Reactions: IanMcL
According to posts on a Scottish Tesla FB group, Glasgow/Eurocentral/Dakota (depending on what you want to call it) has been commissioned over the past couple two weeks.

Local drivers doing sterling work checking in and keeping track of developments. Tombstones are up, groundworks finished, and might be turned on any day now according to engineers on site... Not sure if that's Tesla-time though

Reactions: Adopado
Are there any superchargers on the M1 or A1(M) between Sheffield and Middlesbrough? Travelling from Kent and looking at the app and betterrouteplanner etc it seems I'm going to be stuck,............... Destination chargers are not an option as I'll need to get there as soon as possible after setting off. I thought they were going to put some at Ferrybridge - did that not happen? Do you have to use the Manor to use the supercharger in Barnsley?
Any help welcome. First long journey in the M3