Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki UK and Ireland Supercharger Site News

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Park Royal is on the in-car map now so it can be navigated to and availability can be seen.

On my M3 it’s only showing 8, presume that’s the 8 x CCS-only V3 stalls. Are the other 8 Type-2 only or dual-cable?

PS, Fleet services on M3 still only showing 2 stalls total instead of the 8.

Park Royal is on the in-car map now so it can be navigated to and availability can be seen.

On my M3 it’s only showing 8, presume that’s the 8 x CCS-only V3 stalls. Are the other 8 Type-2 only or dual-cable?

PS, Fleet services on M3 still only showing 2 stalls total instead of the 8.

Charged my M3 there yesterday. V3 chargers only have single CCS cable meaning currently only charge the Model 3.

Great News - thanks for the update.

Passed by there on the A12 this afternoon myself - home is about 20 mins away.
Might have a practice supercharge when it opens - only had my model 3 a week!

Wonder how long it will be until ready for use?

Unless you are managing without charging at home or work the handiest Superchargers are the ones about 100 miles away from home, I find.

Reactions: simon79
Unless you are managing without charging at home or work the handiest Superchargers are the ones about 100 miles away from home, I find.

Yes, of course that makes sense. Normally I will charge at home but since we are now a 2 electric car family (Hyundai Kona - very nice considering price) it may come in handy once in a while. And good to see the system expanding. I assume it will be a V3?