Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

UK Model 3 Performance 2021 Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sounds like quite a few of us are up for a meeting !!! We are turning into Tesla nerds lol.

Lets get the texts out the way next week first
Then we can start to arrange who,what, where and when.

If you are serious about doing this please give this message a thumbs up and we will be able to gain a view of how many people are genuine.

Have a great weekend all and let’s hope early next week we were all notified and happy 😃

Is anyone thinking about changing their pickup from Southampton? I heard you could get your car 3-5 days earlier by picking it up there as it takes time to get the transporters to take them around the country. I'm thinking about it but getting to Southampton from where I am by train would by a bit of a nightmare. I do however like the thought of having the car earlier than picking it up from Bristol a few days later.....decisions decisions!

Is anyone thinking about changing their pickup from Southampton? I heard you could get your car 3-5 days earlier by picking it up there as it takes time to get the transporters to take them around the country. I'm thinking about it but getting to Southampton from where I am by train would by a bit of a nightmare. I do however like the thought of having the car earlier than picking it up from Bristol a few days later.....decisions decisions!
I have been thinking the same thing!

Don't think Business Lease hires get this option...?

Lease company updated anticipated delivery for 2 M3Ps we have on order to 25/6! Bit later than the news here suggests! Think I’ll ask Tesla to check out my RN but can’t find the links to chat that everyone seems to be using. Any clues?
Chat pops up when you stay on the inventory page for a couple of minutes. If it doesn't I think it means there is no one available at that time

Reactions: 9fingerednige
I'm thinking the same. Mr Miserables is estimating the ship in Southampton on the 8th June. Im thing of possible collection from about the 11th?

I'm thinking the same. Mr Miserables is estimating the ship in Southampton on the 8th June. Im thing of possible collection from about the 11th?
Just spoke to GB delivery and they have confirmed that my M3P is on the Hyperion Ray ship and its scheduled for Southampton on the 12th June. They have told me that a pick up from Southampton at best would save 2 days... They have advised to ring back around the 10th June as they will have a better idea on logistics. Bring it on.

Sounds like quite a few of us are up for a meeting !!! We are turning into Tesla nerds lol.

Lets get the texts out the way next week first
Then we can start to arrange who,what, where and when.

If you are serious about doing this please give this message a thumbs up and we will be able to gain a view of how many people are genuine.

Have a great weekend all and let’s hope early next week we were all notified and happy 😃
So far we have 10 people interested in the Model 3 performance potential big meet up. Sorry I’m just re-posting in case anyone missed it. So if you want to be part of the Meet in the near future please click like, no need if you have already clicked, many thanks

Reactions: oconnellm

Attachments

• 278293D4-9178-4DE5-BC84-A72139E74ED5.png
    278293D4-9178-4DE5-BC84-A72139E74ED5.png
    790.7 KB · Views: 53
Just purchased an M3P, estimated date of June. Is this roughly accurate? I can see some of you have waited 7 months but I thought I read somewhere there were no MP3 deliveries in Q1

There have been no “new” deliveries of M3P cars to GB in 2021. A handful of inventory cars from the batch that arrived in December 2020 went over into 2021 deliveries, and these were the last of the US Fremont cars for GB.

The first batch of MiC M3P cars will arrive from Shanghai, we suspect June 8th... but potentially could be June 12th, if the ship makes a stop at Israel. Inland delivery from Southampton typically adds a further 5-14 days. They are onboard the Hyperion Ray vessel if you want to track its journey. @Mr Miserable does a fantastic job of keeping us all up-to-date and informed as the ship travels to Southampton via the Suez Canal.

There have been no “new” deliveries of M3P cars to GB in 2021. A handful of inventory cars from the batch that arrived in December 2020 went over into 2021 deliveries, and these were the last of the US Fremont cars for GB.

The first batch of MiC M3P cars will arrive from Shanghai, we suspect June 8th... but potentially could be June 12th, if the ship makes a stop at Israel. Inland delivery from Southampton typically adds a further 5-14 days. They are onboard the Hyperion Ray vessel if you want to track its journey. @Mr Miserable does a fantastic job of keeping us all up-to-date and informed as the ship travels to Southampton via the Suez Canal.
Great, thank you for the information! From people's past experiences would there be a chance I could be assigned a car on this boat seeing as I just purchased it, or would it likely be on a future boat?

Great, thank you for the information! From people's past experiences would there be a chance I could be assigned a car on this boat seeing as I just purchased it, or would it likely be on a future boat?
It's definitely possible. Unfortunately, due to the way Tesla handle international deliveries at the end of quarters, if you miss this it would be likely to be back half of August for the next imports.

If you go on Tesla website and search the inventory list (filter for M3P) for the spec you are after i.e. exterior/interior colour (which are the only factory options for M3P), then your order will definitely be matched to a M3P on the next vessel due in, which is the Hyperion Ray.

None of the Performance inventory cars are actually in the U.K. (despite being listed on Tesla’s inventory list - sometimes rather confusingly with a location), they are all en-route and due to land when the Hyperion Ray docks at Southampton.

If your car has not been matched by COP Monday, and there is one in inventory that matches your spec - I would give Tesla a call and see if they can match you to an inventory car there and then. Although there is a strong chance you are matched and you receive a text on Monday.

Status
Not open for further replies.