Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

UK Model 3 Performance 2021 Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Going to be an interesting couple of weeks ahead. At least we will all know for definite once the “Tesla Texts” start coming through. The web site is still stating May for estimated delivery and the lady from Tesla yesterday sounded certain the cars were on route. Fix this is so frustrating !!

Exactly ! I don’t know how they can still (on occasion) be advising certain people of June deliveries, whilst still openly advertising a May delivery for new orders... as well as advising the majority of customers with pending deliveries, that they will receive their cars in May.

It surely cannot be that difficult to put us all out of our misery now and give us dates... we are perhaps 4-6 weeks away now from delivery.... some Tesla Advisors are even saying that the Ship is on the water, which given the dates I think may well be accurate.

So come on Tesla... let’s be having those texts now !

When you read the other threads, a few people are saying they have been texted to take delivery 2nd week in March of the long range Model 3. These weren’t supposed to be available till June according to the web site. The plot thickens lol 😂
I'll feel better when I hear that someone has been allocated at M3P with delivery date. Its all about the LRs at the moment which is unbelievable considering the stock still available from the last quarter...

Reactions: Dazguy
Screenshot_20210413-064436_MarineTraffic.jpg

Reactions: 2021_M3P
What's the frustration? (genuine question)
Trying to line up a PCP return. Not getting double charged. The excitement of getting a new car. Getting a charger installed at the correct time... without starting the warranty early / inconvenience of not having one. The list goes on. But overall, is it not unreasonable to expect a delivery date, after agreeing to pay a company £60k of your hard earned cash ? Genuine points of frustration.

Reactions: Jez_GB and TomH0927
Any one else think that there will be no M3P on this first shipment? Seems that only LR people are getting dates? So frustrating :(

Seems odd, but I was also told that there were some Performance vehicles on the first vessel. TBH we are getting so far into April now, it won’t be far off that the 2nd ship will be due to leave Shanghai in any case.

Reactions: SarahWalker72
Trying to line up a PCP return. Not getting double charged. The excitement of getting a new car. Getting a charger installed at the correct time... without starting the warranty early / inconvenience of not having one. The list goes on. But overall, is it not unreasonable to expect a delivery date, after agreeing to pay a company £60k of your hard earned cash ? Genuine points of frustration.
Fair enough...

What's the double charge thing?

Got my lease car going back in May but easy enough to extend and match with delivery date of the P within a few days... have done it before.

Charger installed and if it's one month without being used, then that's the price of having it ready for the car.

I don't think Tesla are unreasonable in saying a month for delivery date. I've had Audi's and VW's that have been just Q1/Q2 etc. It's a big supply chain, lots of moving parts, and lots of things out of their control...

Looking forward to it but must be an age thing where I don't feel the excitement... or frustration!

Try and relax and enjoy the journey!! :)

The one thing and probably only thing we know is that if they can deliver before quarter end they will.
I've seen June mentioned now a few times by Tesla so my guess is its going to be early June before we starting seeing any deliveries.
I hope they do something for people who lose the €5k grant if its delivered after June.

I'm starting to think that Tesla have a 'Random Response Generator' employed to handle order status update requests!

For M3P, the website continues to show estimated delivery date of May, yet some people are being told June (and others May as they are already sailing!)

For LR, the website has shown estimated delivery date of June for weeks now, yet people who ordered 5 days ago have already received confirmed May delivery dates!

I've decided not to believe anything anyone says until I get 'The Text' ....although it won't stop me checking back here every 5 minutes to see the latest output from the Tesla 'Random Response Generator' :)

Fair enough...

What's the double charge thing?

Got my lease car going back in May but easy enough to extend and match with delivery date of the P within a few days... have done it before.

Charger installed and if it's one month without being used, then that's the price of having it ready for the car.

I don't think Tesla are unreasonable in saying a month for delivery date. I've had Audi's and VW's that have been just Q1/Q2 etc. It's a big supply chain, lots of moving parts, and lots of things out of their control...

Looking forward to it but must be an age thing where I don't feel the excitement... or frustration!

Try and relax and enjoy the journey!! :)
Wish I could relax and enjoy ! My P has been on order since October 2020 and had a delivery date of January 2021 which is when I had my charger fitted, then delivery was March now its May/June, hence the slight frustration/lack of patience :)

Wish I could relax and enjoy ! My P has been on order since October 2020 and had a delivery date of January 2021 which is when I had my charger fitted, then delivery was March now its May/June, hence the slight frustration/lack of patience :)
Likewise here, had my charger installed in January in anticipation of March delivery. My existing car came to the end of its PCP in March so now that’s gone and I’m having to borrow a family member’s car until such time Tesla are able to work out when I can take delivery of my M3P. The fact that the website says May delivery and some of us are being told June simply doesn’t add up.

Patience is starting to wear thin now unfortunately.

Likewise here, had my charger installed in January in anticipation of March delivery. My existing car came to the end of its PCP in March so now that’s gone and I’m having to borrow a family member’s car until such time Tesla are able to work out when I can take delivery of my M3P. The fact that the website says May delivery and some of us are being told June simply doesn’t add up.

Patience is starting to wear thin now unfortunately.

Most of us are in the same boat unfortunatly, I'm car'less and have a funky new charger on the wall, been on the wait almost 4 months so not quite as long as others here. Obviousally it would be nice to have a firm date but what concerns me more is I don't have a confirmation of an allocation. That said reasonably confident that I'll have something end of May / beginning of June and exspect it will be worth the wait. Does anyone known when Tesla start allocating i.e. on country arrival or during? and if so hows it initiated - I have the Tesla app but just a blank screen showing no products.

Reactions: TomH0927
Status
Not open for further replies.