Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

UK Model 3 Performance 2021 Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I emailed Tesla Leeds for an update and was told to look at the Tesla website i.e. sometime in May 😂 very helpful 😂😂

Wow that is helpful - customer service at its best 🤣

I was told today that the first ship of Q2 with Model 3’s is anticipated to arrive into Southampton during the 2nd week of May, allowing deliveries to commence the week after. Although in the same breath I was reminded that orders are only matched to a VIN after the ship leaves Shanghai... so no guarantees I guess !

I emailed Tesla Leeds for an update and was told to look at the Tesla website i.e. sometime in May 😂 very helpful 😂😂
It's hard to fathom why they think it's necessary to keep their customers & employees in the dark about something as basic as a delivery date. For anyone with a vehicle reaching the end of their contract hire or PCP agreement it must be very frustrating.

Wow that is helpful - customer service at its best 🤣

I was told today that the first ship of Q2 with Model 3’s is anticipated to arrive into Southampton during the 2nd week of May, allowing deliveries to commence the week after. Although in the same breath I was reminded that orders are only matched to a VIN after the ship leaves Shanghai... so no guarantees I guess !
Thanks - good to know

I see LR owners to be are being contacted today with delivery details, still nothing for us long suffering M3P owners to be!!!!
Fingers crossed for news for M3P owners to be. I have been waiting since December 2020, not as long as you Sarah - but long enough !

Let’s hope we get some texts soon !! Funny how it is LR customers getting the texts when Tesla have delivered LR already this year, and have “June” as the new order delivery date on their website for LR, which has been the case for a few weeks now. I guess we are a rare breed !!

Fingers crossed for news for M3P owners to be. I have been waiting since December 2020, not as long as you Sarah - but long enough !

Let’s hope we get some texts soon !! Funny how it is LR customers getting the texts when Tesla have delivered LR already this year, and have “June” as the new order delivery date on their website for LR, which has been the case for a few weeks now. I guess we are a rare breed !!
I know so frustrating I think I just want to know that our are on the ship!

Reactions: oconnellm
....and to rub salt into the wound, someone on the 'UK 2021 Orders and Pending Deliveries' thread has just reported that they have received the 'between May 10th and May 25th' delivery text message for their LR order made last week on 1st April!....even though estimated delivery at the time of order was June!

I've only been waiting since 6th January though, so won't complain too much!

Reactions: 2021_M3P
....and to rub salt into the wound, someone on the 'UK 2021 Orders and Pending Deliveries' thread has just reported that they have received the 'between May 10th and May 25th' delivery text message for their LR order made last week on 1st April!....even though estimated delivery at the time of order was June!

I've only been waiting since 6th January though, so won't complain too much!

Think we’ll get our texts soon. Just checked with our account manager at Tesla and they still expect Performance deliveries in May.

Good morning all, I have just checked my email this morning and I have received an update from my company stating my M3P now has a date attached to the order of the 21st of May. I’ve heard nothing from Tesla though so we will wait and see if anything else happens. Tesla seem to text out delivery dates to customers 4 weeks prior to collection.

Congratulations - that is great news ! Let us know if you receive anything official from Tesla.

Reactions: oconnellm
Good morning all, I have just checked my email this morning and I have received an update from my company stating my M3P now has a date attached to the order of the 21st of May. I’ve heard nothing from Tesla though so we will wait and see if anything else happens. Tesla seem to text out delivery dates to customers 4 weeks prior to collection.
That is fantastic news, at least we know that M3P are on their way,

I ordered my M3P on Jan 3rd and had confirmation from Black Horse that my HP finance been approved on the 4th. I had a text update this morning, asking me to complete all the steps on my account, which I’d already previously done! Called up and was told that my finance application would have to be re-submitted and that I’d have to pay the increased price - needless to say I wasn’t impressed and told them that I’d ordered based on the pre-increase price and the delay in taking delivery was down to them! They’re apparently coming back to me some time today! 🤬#nothappyorimpressed

I ordered my M3P on Jan 3rd and had confirmation from Black Horse that my HP finance been approved on the 4th. I had a text update this morning, asking me to complete all the steps on my account, which I’d already previously done! Called up and was told that my finance application would have to be re-submitted and that I’d have to pay the increased price - needless to say I wasn’t impressed and told them that I’d ordered based on the pre-increase price and the delay in taking delivery was down to them! They’re apparently coming back to me some time today! 🤬#nothappyorimpressed

That's odd - standard Tesla policy is to honour the price at point of order, they pass on any price decrease and withold any price increase - AFAIK it's always been this way!?

Status
Not open for further replies.