Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Unsworth Vs Musk defamation trial

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can (and if so, would) Elon be able to appeal if he loses (and by extension, Unsworth if he loses)? Or is this going to be finished one way or the other no matter what?

There was some mention of the risk of going to a jury trial which made me wonder if there was something special about this trial versus the usual sorts of trials with appeals and all that.

• Helpful
Reactions: Lessmog
CNBC's Jane Wells tweets:

Wood became emotional at times and even Unsworth wiped his eyes as Wood said representing him “was there privilege of his life.” Wood continued to get choked up to the point where the judge told the attorney there are limits to emotionality, “keep your emotions in check”.

“Elon Musk is a liar!” Said L Lin Wood standing only a few feet away from musk . Referred to him as “the billionaire bully”

Wood turning up the southern charm offensive. Jurors at times started to appear bored and looking at clock and stopped taking notes.

CNBC's Jane Wells tweets:

Wood became emotional at times and even Unsworth wiped his eyes as Wood said representing him “was there privilege of his life.” Wood continued to get choked up to the point where the judge told the attorney there are limits to emotionality, “keep your emotions in check”.

“Elon Musk is a liar!” Said L Lin Wood standing only a few feet away from musk . Referred to him as “the billionaire bully”

Wood turning up the southern charm offensive. Jurors at times started to appear bored and looking at clock and stopped taking notes.

And how many of those millions would Wood pocket for this emotional performance on stage in court ?

Its an absurd amount. All over a name calling on Twitter? Come on man. But like I said, I would not be surprised if he loses. This is America.

Elon will just need to work to boost the SP up and re-coup that money. Unsworth can take his cash go sit on an island and be useless for the rest of his life.

Its an absurd amount. All over a name calling on Twitter? Come on man. But like I said, I would not be surprised if he loses. This is America.

Elon will just need to work to boost the SP up and re-coup that money. Unsworth can take his cash go sit on an island and be useless for the rest of his life.
Tempted to agree, but then I might be liable for more than it's worth ... :p

Last edited:
  • Funny
Reactions: EVMeister
Status
Not open for further replies.