Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

V10 fw version 2019.32.10

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I tested Netflix Again and I still feel it has microstutter. Testing with the first 5 minutes if "the island". Playback on phone is much smoother in comparison. It's especially noticable in panning shots, like when the camera zooms out and over the beach, people start jumping around a bit each frame. I just just be more picky than most people, but I find it super distracting.

So far. Observations are:

it now knows if a vehicle is a pickup. I like that.

it sees worn out lane markings better. (Big deal in south Texas)

it accelerates from 0 while on autopilot much faster (and how I would drive) which is fantastic.
(I drove 5 miles. Don’t judge me).

My observations exactly. I particularly appreciate the faster takeoff from zero in TACC

Reactions: Mrcarcrazy
While it accelerates nicely from zero, I thought it still paused longer than I would like before accelerating. I had nice smooth stops behind stopped cars. It made it onto the exit ramps without crossing the inner lane line, which was a problem on a couple of ramps with the last three FW's or so.

I am always impatient and hit the accelerator after AP brings me to stop. AP stays on when you let off the pedal. Glad to see they adjusted it. Needs to be better for FSD.

So it was 2019.32.10.1. I’m sorry for the rotated images. Tried to fix but I gave up. As soon as the download finished it prompted a download for cuphead itself.

View attachment 459468 View attachment 459469 View attachment 459470 View attachment 459471 View attachment 459472 View attachment 459473 View attachment 459474 View attachment 459475
Do we know when/if 2017 MS’ will be getting Cuphead/Karaoke/YouTube? I just received v10, but did not receive those items.

I found a way to keep the lyrics video going while driving!!
There is a small icon at the top-right corner of the Caraoke screen that looks like a comment icon.
Once tapped, a message stating “lyrics are for passengers” appears, and if you tap the “I am a passenger” button, the lyrics keep showing up on the screen :D

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: lukex4 and malou