Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Vin # 10,000

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I am out - over 10,000 by the meaning of life.
More specifically 10000 + Answer to the Ultimate Question of Life, the Universe, and Everything

I wonder if someone on the forums will get 10000 or if it will go to some Tesla store as a show car or more likely I suppose some lucky Tesla owner who does not obsessively read about their upcoming car on these forums :) I agree though that it is amazing how fast Tesla hit 10,000 cars and well before a single car was sold in Europe. Good for them and good for us.

More specifically 10000 + Answer to the Ultimate Question of Life, the Universe, and Everything

I wonder if someone on the forums will get 10000 or if it will go to some Tesla store as a show car or more likely I suppose some lucky Tesla owner who does not obsessively read about their upcoming car on these forums :) I agree though that it is amazing how fast Tesla hit 10,000 cars and well before a single car was sold in Europe. Good for them and good for us.

I got it without the clarification....made me laugh Six!! I think 10,000 represents the 10 million years for Deep Thought to come up with the question. So you have a very cool VIN indeed!!

The Last Starfighter or Ender's Game? - Page 2

- - - Updated - - -

Why's that? Sure we now know 10000 has been assigned. But I thought the point was to find out who has it.

Sort of...the primary point was to get TESLA to give me VIN# 10,000 for starting a thread about it. The secondary point was to hopefully get someone active on these forums assigned that VIN. And the tertiary point is to find out who if the primary and secondary points failed to develop ;-)

We should know soon though!! You would think they would have make some press about it.

Maybe TM will make a big deal out of the 10,000th car sold as opposed to VIN #10000 since they have a ton of show cars and now a loaner fleet.

Didn't the VIN # sequence restart with after Sig and Canada-Sig cars?
If so, then VIN 10,000 would not be the 10,000th car built or sold.
Including Sigs, didn't we pass 10,000 Model S's on the road a while ago?