Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Virginia Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Update: as of today, new EDD: Sept 5 - Oct 10
You will not like this answer…I placed my order on 9-11-2021 and just got a VIN today. 330 days. But I got 7 seats, LR, and tow. Our car that this one is replacing died 6 weeks ago so we had to buy something as we NEVER expected to wait this long. Went with a model 3 because there was one on the lot at the dealership where we took our old car (Prius) to get it repaired and learned it was going to cost a ton to repair and they gave us a great trade in deal. If anyone in the NoVa area wants a brand-new Model 3 with less than 2K miles on it, happy to sell to tide you over too! Honestly, if we actually take delivery of our Y before 365 days have elapsed from the order date, I will be super surprised.

You will not like this answer…I placed my order on 9-11-2021 and just got a VIN today. 330 days. But I got 7 seats, LR, and tow. Our car that this one is replacing died 6 weeks ago so we had to buy something as we NEVER expected to wait this long. Went with a model 3 because there was one on the lot at the dealership where we took our old car (Prius) to get it repaired and learned it was going to cost a ton to repair and they gave us a great trade in deal. If anyone in the NoVa area wants a brand-new Model 3 with less than 2K miles on it, happy to sell to tide you over too! Honestly, if we actually take delivery of our Y before 365 days have elapsed from the order date, I will be super surprised.
The LR has super long lead times. MYP's are delivered within months.

Getting a bit antsy...VIN assigned on 8/4 with EDD of 8/16-19. I called the DC on 8/5 and they said the car is already on the truck headed to the DC. Haven't heard anything since about scheduling delivery. I can't imagine it takes that long to get it shipped by trailer from Texas. Still hoping to get it earlier.

Getting a bit antsy...VIN assigned on 8/4 with EDD of 8/16-19. I called the DC on 8/5 and they said the car is already on the truck headed to the DC. Haven't heard anything since about scheduling delivery. I can't imagine it takes that long to get it shipped by trailer from Texas. Still hoping to get it earlier.
When did you order and what trim?