Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wailing wall for Australian Model 3 team VINLess!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Delivery: Canberra
Reservation: null
Order: 29/07/2019
Vehicle: White LR AWD, no FSD

I've send a couple emails following up my order but nothing. Macquarie hadn't had any luck obtaining an invoice yet either.

On the plus side, I've put together a python selenium webdriver script that checks for a vin every 10 minutes and emails me if one is found. My F5 key is safe

So you’re around 20 days ahead of me on ordering but otherwise exactly the same! Will be interesting to see if there is similar progress on our orders.

One thing I've noticed; the ordering website is no longer showing an est. delivery month

Still shows "Est. delivery: October" for a new order for me. Not logged in, new incognito window, looks so they're still advertising October delivery for new sales.

Attachments

• OctoberDelivery.PNG
    OctoberDelivery.PNG
    239.8 KB · Views: 57
Reactions: MonicaPlease
Its not a complete dataset as we only have about 300 responses and according to tesla they delivered 1800 vehicle last quarter

another issue I'm noticing is a lot of people with VINs who haven't recorded if they've taken delivery yet. I bet there's a bunch that never bothered coming back and editing that in later... sucks but that's the nature of crowdsourced data :)

another issue I'm noticing is a lot of people with VINs who haven't recorded if they've taken delivery yet. I bet there's a bunch that never bothered coming back and editing that in later... sucks but that's the nature of crowdsourced data :)
It's be nice to know what percentage of people who had been contacted did actually take delivery. The spreadsheet currently shows half contacted, but only a quarter delivered. If we knew what percentage were delivered, we could at least guess how long it will take to get through the backlog.