Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wailing wall for Australian Model 3 team VINLess!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
If someone is keen, you can call Tesla, and ask to gelocate the last known location of the car and the date it was located, or ask for the voyage number of the ship.

A few people have had luck with this, and found out the date it left the factory, before being packed into the container at Fremont. This will narrow your ship

• Informative
Reactions: Anubis and Bluebay
Awesome to see the LRs are soon to be on the way.

Still no hidden VIN for me, and just got another email confirming no VIN Assigned. Early December being quoted now for my SR+ delivery.

Slowly working my way up the leaderboard of longest wait for a M3. ;)

Congrats to everyone getting VINs!
Its a VIN storm, I wonder if they are allocating between production and the loading of ship to better allow for more planning with Logistics at the end... Id love to know....
I'm pretty sure they're allocating them around the time they come off the production line now, looking at the build date on my invoice.

Reactions: RED DRAGON 78
White 3P+ White interior No FSD. Reserved March 19. Ordered June 19, updated to White interior mid July.

Just got the hidden VIN (assigned 6/11/19): 5YJ3F7EC9LF5875XX

Brisbane delivery. jason66 would be interested to hear if you track your car down on dates,etc, cheers

Hi all, just wanted to add in my two bobs worth...

SR+ with FSD - 5YJ3F7EAXKF4880xx ordered 15/10 - been told 28/10 build and due Dec yet not sure why issues 'older' VIN

Plus several 4880xx VINs showing up across two vessels - one came 5 Oct, another due 8 Nov.. so not sure if things are what they seem...