Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wailing wall for Australian Model 3 team VINLess!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Anyone with a Debussy car received a delivery date as yet? I highly doubt it but no harm asking.

No contact yet, but:

Got a solicited update from customer service. Asked about ship, build date, etc. Turns out my car is on the Debussy, a later ship then the majority of cars with my VIN(5874xx build 22/10), as per the spread sheet. My emailed advice is that the aim is to deliver All landed cars up to and including the Debussy, by DEC31. All hard core wailers should get their car this year, unless you are unlucky, and it requires repair. Not because Tesla is suddenly getting efficient, but because the cars are finally actually here, and they want them delivered this quarter. Get your ducks in a row, and expect short notice.

Last edited:
Picked up my car today. It is awesome!

For the record that was 187 days from order to delivery, or just over 6 months :D

Thanks #teamVINLess for your support, hang in their folks your time will come. And yes the wait is worth it.
Congrats! Enjoy. I am a May 31 order and still waiting! But car is on Tongala so it should be very soon for me. Cheers

Considering this is the wailing wall I need to vent, Call me TESLA!!!!! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA im going crazy!

Don't worry, the car is actually rubbish. I hardly get to drive it with other cars on the road now. I pull up at the lights and then just put my foot down on the accelerator (You would have thought there would be a a bit of drama here - YEAH, BIG FAIL- not even in the wet - the idiot car just grips ) ... then I am alone for a couple of KMs after hitting 80km/hr in 2 point something whilst sticking to the speed limit..

I hope this makes you feel better

Debussy has arrived
Most Keelung deliveries begin this week
Most Tongala delivery calls will be this week
Most Debussy calls will be next week
Seoul Express arrives next weekend

4FB316B4-D205-48DE-9DEA-D99B2CC49261.jpeg

Just for general interest: mines on Debussy. I've received an email 2 weeks ago with invoice and also an indication of a mid-December delivery. At that time, I filled out the rego authority document and returned along with paying the cash component of the invoice. Fast forward to the 6th (2 days ago) and I received the finance documents from Pepper to sign. That was done and returned to them same day. Interestingly, this was the same day that Debussy was originally intended to dock in Sydney; unsure if that was coincidental or not. Pretty sure it's now just a matter of waiting for the call regarding a delivery appointment?

Next year the detailed vin tracking I offer will be via Patreon only so I can keep the service going. It takes a lot of effort sourcing data - with over 100 inquiries this quarter alone.

There will be high level content available still free for the ship dates.

The funding gets reinvested into the tracking. I am looking at investing into some commercial services to provide even more granular detail level. None of the data comes from Tesla.

If you have been helped and want to see the service continue search Vedaprime on Patreon for more details.

Next year the detailed vin tracking I offer will be via Patreon only so I can keep the service going. It takes a lot of effort sourcing data - with over 100 inquiries this quarter alone.

There will be high level content available still free for the ship dates.

The funding gets reinvested into the tracking. I am looking at investing into some commercial services to provide even more granular detail level. None of the data comes from Tesla.

If you have been helped and want to see the service continue search Vedaprime on Patreon for more details.

Highly recommend this service & well worth joining Patreon to support!

Reactions: MonicaPlease
This silence that is beginning to brew in this thread, considering that there were posts every 30 minutes previously shows that people are getting their cars at the very least.
Hopefully, I graduate from this thread in the next week or so.

On the contrary, I'm putting $1,000 on the assassination of the person that decided my car should be on ANL Tongala instead of Synergy Keelung.

Still haven't had the call but am hopeful for next week with a delivery the following week.

Update: The Tesla web site now has all 3 variants with a Feb 2020 delivery date.

Inventory of P3+ is now down to 3 cars left. So I guess 3 lucky people could get one before Feb. (1 each of Blue, Black and Midnight Silver)

Saw 2 more M3 SR+s the wild today. Starting to feel real...

This silence that is beginning to brew in this thread, considering that there were posts every 30 minutes previously shows that people are getting their cars at the very least.
Hopefully, I graduate from this thread in the next week or so.

On the contrary, I'm putting $1,000 on the assassination of the person that decided my car should be on ANL Tongala instead of Synergy Keelung.
I agree the thread has slowed down over the weekend but I put that down to everyone expects calls to only go out during the week... I am sure it will all kick off again from tomorrow. Happy to also chip in to that assassination pot. I still wonder why there was a higher vin car in the Carpark to be delivered with same spec as my order, that's just teasing! :)