Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wailing wall for Australian Model 3 team VINLess!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Tesla delayed my delivery yet again. Apparently the taillight is broken and now I have to wait another month because express shipping of the part is not a thing. Thanks a lot Tesla. Had a delivery date on September. Pushed back to December. Now this.
I got given that exact reason for my extended delay. Hmmm o_O

Who ever is reversing these things off the transport trucks or around the warehouse needs to take more care.

Good luck @jason66, @Kilak and everyone else staring at their phone willing it to ring o_Oo_O
FYI, for those in NSW, Tesla’s phone numbers appear to be in the range 02 8424 95xx. I’ve had 3 separate calls from them and kept each number (they were different each time) in my address book under “Tesla”. So that’s what you need to look out for :)

Wail for day 160.

No invoice yet, and my car has supposedly landed. Do you only get an invoice prior the delivery phone call, if you are financing, which I am not? I read here most get it before the ship arrives.

I received an email from Tesla, , asking me to fill out some rego papers for return, as attached. My name was spelled wrong. Checked my account details. Yes, I can spell my own name. Could not find an attachment. Opened it on two devices, multiple browsers, just to be sure that it was not me. Had to write them back. They forgot to attach the rego papers. Insert roll of eyes.

Don't want to be the new record holder, waiting time from order. My exact model, is showing as a spare in inventory, happy to have that one, too. Told them I am open to a different colour P3+, from inventory. I am considering going down to Alexandria, for the first time, and using a more direct approach....

Last edited:
My call just came in, pickup Friday afternoon.

You little beauty!
What did ship did your car come on?

I've been staring at the phone and answering each and every number. So far I've had 1 Chinese robo call, 2 telemarketers and one just hung up. And I wasn't so nice to the telemarketers either

Tesla can you please hurry up so I turn back on antispam