Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Waiting Room for MYLR/MYP : April 2023 orders

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
For myself I have not gotten any app notification, text or email for any of my EDD updates, and that includes the latest where I got the VIN assigned. I would hope I get called/text when I get to the point where I choose a specific date. Regardless I did the same as you above.. checking the app multiple times a day..
Yea its become a problem. . Almost the first thing I do when I wake up.

I know it sounds too good to be true. Here is photo of my order. Showing order date and estimated delivery date. Delivery date may shift forward like many others, who knows. I am only two hours from Fremont so maybe that is what made delivery quicker.

Attachments

• IMG_6363.jpeg
    IMG_6363.jpeg
    210.2 KB · Views: 138
  • IMG_6365.jpeg
    IMG_6365.jpeg
    151 KB · Views: 102
Do you get some kind of notification (text, app notification, email...) when the EDD changes/updates or do you just have to keep checking the app? Gonna make myself neurotic checking 2-3 times a day.

Also, no idea if it's an indicator but my mobile connector just shipped. I'd heard those tend to come closer to delivery... but then I only orderd on Monday...
Nah, you just have to rigorously hit that refresh button on the app every hour or so lol.

My OD was April 7th and I ordered the mobile charger on April 14th around noon and a few hours later VIN was assigned. I don't know if that's co-incidence or what.

It takes about 4-5 working days. I think mine was delivered around 20th or 21st.

Last edited:
I know it sounds too good to be true. Here is photo of my order. Showing order date and estimated delivery date. Delivery date may shift forward like many others, who knows. I am only two hours from Fremont so maybe that is what made delivery quicker.
Yes if they have your config ready to ship then that's accurate. I have seen a few posts like you where OD and Delivery was within 2 weeks.

Here is an update.
OD: 5/2/2023
Vin: 5/4/2023
EDD: May 4 - 12
Delivery Date: May 7

MYLR
7 seater
White Interior
Midnight Silver

Hoping it will be delivered in the later part of June for potential end of the quarter price cuts. But, delivery is within a week of the order.

Attachments

• IMG_6365.jpeg
    IMG_6365.jpeg
    151 KB · Views: 83
  • IMG_6366.jpeg
    IMG_6366.jpeg
    110.6 KB · Views: 83
Reactions: Avi_FL
I was wondering about that. Got a quote from Progressive that is about the same.. and then if I feel like driving a bit aggressive.. I am not penalized for it the next month when Tesla increases my premium.

as long as you use autopilot and put your seatbelts on BEFORE you put it in DRIVE - premium is excellent.
My wife is scared of autopilot and its really really late braking for traffic and so she gets dinged several times daily - especially when she touches the brake in panic

When i drive it - its always " aggressive turning" - I mean it is the PERFORMANCE model after all :p

• Funny
Reactions: carcrazyguy