Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Waiting Room for MYLR/MYP: July 2023 Orders

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Update- Picked up 7/28

No major issues, car looks great. The car has some body gaps but I would presume they will say that it's within spec. The service person did say she didn't think they would do something about it. That it will have to be super noticeable for them to do something.

The passenger door is not fully flush and will be taking it back to get it fixed. We did let the service person know so it has been documented.

Took the car on its first road trip and so far so good.

MYLR

White
20" Wheels
5 Seat - Black

OD - July 6th
ODD July/August
EDD - July 26th - Aug 2nd
Delivery Date - 7/28
VIN 7/15
Location PA

• Informative
Reactions: Alonzo
Update:
MYLR W/W/5/19/Tow/FSD Xfr
OD: 29.Jul
ODD: Aug-Sep
EDD: None
VIN: None
Trade-in quote on my 2018 M3 LRDM received - $600 lower than original estimate - ACCEPTED.

Now, can Tesla come up with my car before I leave the country in three weeks! 🤔
ODD: Jul-Aug

Asked for trade-in quote on my 2018 M3 LRDM. Any tips on how to shake the tree to get that quote any sooner?
Stan in CO

MYLR
White
5 Seat - Black
19 " Gemini wheels
OD: July 28th
ODD: July-Aug
EDD: July 31st-Aug 7th
VIN: 7SAYGDEE9PF84xxxx

Does anyone know when this was built? HW4? Battery 4680? Matrix lights?
Can I call someone to find out or will I know when I pick it up?
Update: Was offered the first car above with delivery date Aug 2-4th. Unfortunately, I was traveling that week and asked for delivery Monday Aug 7th which was denied, I know doesn't make sense but what can you do. Offered two options first put my account on 14 day hold, lose car and get back in line a few days later, second add a feature (tow hitch) not lose my place in queue. That's what I did since I'm traveling again later this month. Good news is FSD Transfer paperwork completed, FSD transfer will happen approx 2 days before delivery. Trade-in price & paperwork completed. Looks like I'll get the vehicle in the next week & hoping for a VIN tonight. Guessing it will be a Fremont car with HW4 & Matrix lights. Stay tuned!!

MYLR
White
5 Seat - Black
19 " Gemini wheels
Tow Hitch
OD: July 31st
ODD: Aug
EDD: Aug6-Aug 15th
VIN:

Reactions: BagheeraNY
My DD is 8/9 and I've still heard nothing about FSD. I'm worried about moving forward and them screwing it up, I'm worried that if I don't do it now, I won't have the opportunity in the future. I guess I'm fully prepared to walk on Wednesday at my appointment, but won't deny I'll be disappointed if Tesla screws this up.

My DD is 8/9 and I've still heard nothing about FSD. I'm worried about moving forward and them screwing it up, I'm worried that if I don't do it now, I won't have the opportunity in the future. I guess I'm fully prepared to walk on Wednesday at my appointment, but won't deny I'll be disappointed if Tesla screws this up.
Did you order the car with FSD? My order showed up in my Tesla mobile app immediacy. I received a call the next day from the Inside Tesla advisor and she emailed me the FSD transfer contract. I can PM you her email address.

Update:

Got my VIN. Unfortunately might not get my car as soon as hoped.

MYP
Blue
5 Seat - White
Tow
OD: July 25
ODD: July - Aug
EDD: August 14 - 21 (moved from original estimate August 1 - August 15…boo, hope to have it for a trip on the 18th)
VIN: Issued July 31

MYP
Blue
5 Seat - White
Tow
OD: July 25
ODD: July - Aug
EDD: August 8-14 (revised 8/3)
VIN: Issued July 31

DELIVERY SCHEDULED: August 12

Reactions: UglyDuckling
Delivery still scheduled for Wednesday (8/9). Got a request for better pictures on the trade, and finally got the FSD Transfer form. They said I could rescind if conditions aren't met, but I'm still squirrely on the "one time transfer" -- if they take from my Model 3 trade in, could I get it back if something's wrong? At least they're responding to messages now. Still hopeful, still worried.

Reactions: player13
Updated Delivery now says
August 18 - September 15

That's a big window. Any of the first ten days of that window are winners, but I turn into a pumpkin on 28.September and the opportunity is lost. What are my chances? 🤞
Update:
ODD: Aug-Sep
Trade-in quote on my 2018 M3 LRDM received - $600 lower than original estimate - ACCEPTED.

Now, can Tesla come up with my car before I leave the country in three weeks! 🤔

Update: Was offered the first car above with delivery date Aug 2-4th. Unfortunately, I was traveling that week and asked for delivery Monday Aug 7th which was denied, I know doesn't make sense but what can you do. Offered two options first put my account on 14 day hold, lose car and get back in line a few days later, second add a feature (tow hitch) not lose my place in queue. That's what I did since I'm traveling again later this month. Good news is FSD Transfer paperwork completed, FSD transfer will happen approx 2 days before delivery. Trade-in price & paperwork completed. Looks like I'll get the vehicle in the next week & hoping for a VIN tonight. Guessing it will be a Fremont car with HW4 & Matrix lights. Stay tuned!!

MYLR
White
5 Seat - Black
19 " Gemini wheels
Tow Hitch
OD: July 31st
ODD: Aug
EDD: Aug6-Aug 15th
VIN:
VIN: 7SAYGDEE3PA153XXX
Austin car - Moved Delivery window Aug 8th - 21st. Most likely no matrix lights but hopefully there are other upgrades over Fremont build.

How long do you have to wait for the FSD Transfer Form? I placed my order the 2nd, got a VIN assigned the 4th, and still nothing. Multiple emails and phones are left unanwsered (Tesla Belgium). This is very annoying, as I want to transfer my account to the person that bought my old car, but I can't as long as transfer is not completed. I also got already the request to pay, but that still holds the extra money for FSD (so I won't pay yet, which I guess may affect the delivery date set for the 17th). Very frustrating and stressful .

3 days prior to delivery, I just got Tesla's trade-in offer for my well-optioned, pristine 2016 BMW 340i with 54k miles: $14,200.

Holy crap, I knew it would be low, but not that low. KBB trade-in value is $21k-$24k. Carvana offered $20k.

That is just insulting and now I have to do the dance with a different buyer. Probably going Carvana.

3 days prior to delivery, I just got Tesla's trade-in offer for my well-optioned, pristine 2016 BMW 340i with 54k miles: $14,200.

Holy crap, I knew it would be low, but not that low. KBB trade-in value is $21k-$24k. Carvana offered $20k.

That is just insulting and now I have to do the dance with a different buyer. Probably going Carvana.
You wanna know what's funny... to me at least. I got a trade in offer on my 2008 BMW M3 Sedan with 156,000 miles on it. And the offer was $14,300. KBB trade-in value is $8,985. I really can't part with it, just put it in to see what kinda lowball offer i'd get. On cars.com the same car has asking prices over $20,000, so who knows what it's really worth.

I would suggest that you also get an offer from KBB. I did and it was better than Carvana. Very easy to sell to KBB. They send you to a local dealer who checks it out. Local dealer can either buy it for themselves or allow KBB to buy it. I had a check in my hand within a few hours of getting KBB offer online.

Hello all, new to forum.
Ordered MY Gray/ Blk interior / Order date July 24./ Vin generated 7/27/2023. EDD was 8-3-23 to 8-10-23, then changed to 8-8-23 to 8-17-23 and now today again changed to 8-12-23 to 8-19-2023. Frustrating to say the least. Seems like every Wednesday the date changes. Hopefully soon! :)

I would suggest that you also get an offer from KBB. I did and it was better than Carvana. Very easy to sell to KBB. They send you to a local dealer who checks it out. Local dealer can either buy it for themselves or allow KBB to buy it. I had a check in my hand within a few hours of getting KBB offer online.
Yes the KBB route is a good way, I sold my 2016 Ford Mustang Ecoboost this way. I bought it for $19k in 2018 sold it to KBB local dealer for $17k was very happy with amount. I was willing to let it go for $14k 😁