Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Waiting Room for MYLR/MYP : June 2023 orders

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Boild egg MYP w/ black interior (kids) + hw4 confirmed, picking it up this weekend. Tint, PFF, new wheels all scheduled and ready. It'll be a fun weekend. We feel way better about the MYP over the MYLR7.
What wheels, wheel size, tires, and tire size are you going with?

I think I'll use 19X9.0 INCH MW05 FORGED WHEELS FOR TESLA MODEL 3 / MODEL Y with squared setup 275/45-19 Michelin tires. But I'm still on the fence about 275 Width square setup.

Reactions: Elektrick
Debating my MYLR order, so many people grabbing the MYP! Really don't need the extra speed, but the cool factor is there and guaranteed matrix lights.

"DOOOO ITTTT." 🏁

Guaranteed Matrix Lights (by default for Performances), HW4 (almost a guarantee at this point), Quicker, Range difference is negligible (Ex. I've achieved LR range in my M3P with my 19s at 260kWh/mi; it's the stock wheels that nurf the range on the Performances, Slightly lowered, Sportier ride, Carbon Fiber Spoiler, Pedal Covers, a bit/a lot more fun, and better resale value.

There are a few in inventory around here so you could land one now perhaps.

Reactions: CASE01

Model Y LR
Exterior: White
Interior: Black
5 Seater
19” Gemini Wheels

OD: 4th June
ODD: June- July
EDD: 13 July- 17 August (Updated 14th June)

Question: Are all of the Model Y LR ordered now coming from Giga shangai? And do they come with HW4 and Matrix headlights? Or HW3 and standard headlights?
Update (As of 23 June):

EDD2: 22 July- 5 Aug
No Vin Assigned

Switched to an identical config in inventory from fremont. Was able to schedule delivery any day from the 21st. Went with the 22nd, delivery straight to home.

VIN PF816XXXX, so looks like it's a recent build. After switching to inventory VIN the vehicle config remained available, so I assume there was a few of them. Surprised they went into inventory before being assigned to existing orders.
Tesla moved up my delivery and I had my MYP dropped off at my house earlier this afternoon! Fit and finish is ok, not perfect. A couple shallow scratches and a paint defect but overall it's way better than my last tesla and these are all easily fixable.

MYLR
White
5 seat: White
OD: June 11th
ODD: June - July
EDD: None
VIN: None

UPDATE: 6/22/23 (11 days after ordering)
I noticed on the app that something was different during my usual bedtime routine in checking order status on the Tesla app since ordering the car. Got assigned a VIN last night! Taking delivery today. Keep y'all posted!

EDD: 6/23/23
VIN assigned: 7SAYxxxxxPF814xxx (6/22/23)
Fremont build. Has HW4 and Matrix headlights confirmed by Reddit vin check 😁

MYLR, Black
5 seat, Black
19" Gemini wheels
OD: June 7th
EDD: June/July
Vin: June 13th 7SAYGDEEOPA140 (Austin)
EDD: (6/13) June 27-30

Just waiting, nothing has changed since 6/13.

I would have thought since I was in California mine would come from Fremont, less cost to ship it.
6/23: texted this morning saying to schedule a pickup.
First available, Scheduled for 6/27.

UPDATE: 6/22/23 (11 days after ordering)
I noticed on the app that something was different during my usual bedtime routine in checking order status on the Tesla app since ordering the car. Got assigned a VIN last night! Taking delivery today. Keep y'all posted!

EDD: 6/23/23
VIN assigned: 7SAYxxxxxPF814xxx (6/22/23)
Fremont build. Has HW4 and Matrix headlights confirmed by Reddit vin check 😁
Lucky dog! I ordered a week earlier, but have the Tow package. Hoping for the matrix as well!

MY
Msm
5 seats
black interior
standard wheels
OD: 5 June 2023
ODD: June 27-30 (updates 6-14)
2nd ODD: July - Aug :-( (6-21)
3nd ODD: June 28-30 (6-23)
EDD: tbd
VIN: tbd

So how this generally work. If they want to deliver it on the 30th and I'm "out of town" can I delay it for 1 day or do i have to put it on hold? And does Hold me back to the Vin lottery and another unknown delivery date?

MYP (Changed to performance 6/18/23)
White
5 Seat-Black
OD: June 8th
ODD: June-July
EDD1: June 22 - June 30 (updated on 6-14-23)
EDD2: June 28 - June 30 (updated 6-16-23)
EDD1 (MYP): June 28 - June 30 (updated 6-19-23 but I dont trust it since I changed trim)
EDD2 (MYP): June 23 - June 29
VIN(MYLR): Dropped on 6/18/23
VIN (MYP): 7SAYGDEF4PF814XXX (6/21/23)

Notes: Dropped MYLR VIN on 6/18/23 to change model to MYP
MYP (Changed to performance 6/18/23)
White
5 Seat-Black
OD: June 8th
ODD: June-July
EDD1: June 22 - June 30 (updated on 6-14-23)
EDD2: June 28 - June 30 (updated 6-16-23)
EDD1 (MYP): June 28 - June 30 (updated 6-19-23 but I dont trust it since I changed trim)
EDD2 (MYP): June 23 - June 29
VIN(MYLR): Dropped on 6/18/23
VIN (MYP): 7SAYGDEF4PF814XXX (6/21/23)
PICK UP: 6/22/23
Notes: Dropped MYLR VIN on 6/18/23 to change model to MYP

Only minor thing I have noticed on the car so far was a small little strip of grease was in one of cracks by the fog lights which I easily cleaned up. And today the trunk did not successfully close properly but I am leaning towards my floor mats getting in the way.

MYP
Midnight Silver Metallic Paint
5 Seat - White
OD: June 19th
ODD: June - July
EDD #1: None
VIN: N/A

No updates so far. Finished the checklist items available and secured financing immediately after ordering. Wonder how much my location affects delivery times. Usually patient, but after driving one several months ago, pretty anxious to snag one of these.

Any of you that ordered a MYP thinking of changing out the wheels? I would prefer a smaller wheel with a square setup for tires. Plus, the roads around me aren’t great.

What’s your plan?
Try Facebook market place. I don’t have a delivery date yet but the 19” geminis with aftermarket wheel covers are ready in the garage for my yet to be build MYP ;)

Reactions: CASE01