Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Waiting Room for MYLR/MYP : May 2023 orders

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Got mine yesterday as well. Interior fit and finish is flawless. No rattling sound so far. I noticed a few minor panel gap issues, but they all seem symmetrical and within specs. Could not inspect the paint very well as it was raining and cloudy. Damn June gloom in Southern California!

Man this is night and day compared to my 2018 M3LR. Tesla has come a long way regarding interior fit and finish. While it looks similar to my 4.5 year old M3, it feels much more solid and cozy. The ride is also much better and quieter than the 2018 M3LR, even with the huge 21" tires and lowered suspension of the MYP.
I'm making the same upgrade, 2018 M3LR to 2023 MYP. Was already noticing during my test drive, even with the 21s, that that the ride is no harsher than my M3LR.

Finally got the trade-in offer on Friday the 9th, and then this morning the VIN aaaand my delivery scheduled for the 16th! Super stoked.
When did you submit your trade in. My EDD window updated over the weekend to 6/12-6/26, and I wasn't quite sure when to do the trade in request. Is it "better" to wait until a VIN is assigned or does it really matter? Is it true that the initial trade in offer that you get isn't necessarily the actual offer that they will give you when it comes time to finalize it?