Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Waiting Room for MYLR/MYP : May 2023 orders

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
******** ******** update Jun 9 ******** ********
MYLR
White
5 Seat Black Interior
19" Gemini
OD: May 2
ODD: May - June
EDD: June 9 - June 30
EDD2 (05/29): Jun 11 - Jun 30
VIN: Jun 9
EDD3: (06/09): Jun 9 - Jun 13
Scheduled Pickup Date: Jun 11

I've been told that they don't offer delivery anymore, so I would have to go pick it up myself near Disney (Buena Park, CA).

I picked up my car TODAY! Austin factory w/ HW 4.0 & LED no-Matrix.

my appointment was at 9 am. I got there around 8.40 am. I just sat there for a couple minutes, then they called my name to finish my document.

Attachments

• IMG_0545.jpeg
    IMG_0545.jpeg
    167.4 KB · Views: 112
  • IMG_0546.jpeg
    IMG_0546.jpeg
    152.1 KB · Views: 84
  • IMG_0544.jpeg
    IMG_0544.jpeg
    149.3 KB · Views: 80
Ok took delivery today in Texas. First the experience with the local staff was pretty good. Despite the nags to pay early you can still pay day of it just need to be electronic. I utilize Plaid in the app because it was fast. I just aligned it with a special savings account just in case I got double charged or something silly like that. Vehicle was is pretty good shape but needs some buffing and scratch repair. Doing a deeper look tonight before the 24hrs is up.
Did you pick up in San Antonio? Did they let you go over the car inside and outside before accepting? Thanks.

Hey Frostburn, I have a similar order:

MYLR
Midnight Silver
5 seat Black Interior
19" Gemini
No trailer hitch
OD: 5/14/2023
ODD: June July
ODD2: June 20-June 30
ODD3: June 16-30
EDD:
VIN:

I'll keep you posted on my progress (Freemont vs Austin, HW3 vs HW4, Matrix)
Received VIN today (6/11/2023)
Verified via Reddit Fremont build born 6/11 with HW4 and Matrix headlights

ODD4: June 27 - June 30

Reactions: AbblePC

Tesla's allocation approach seems odd, does not make sense in many cases. You probably just have to wait. Have you tried texting the SA number and ask?
Good advice to contact the sales advisor 'cause they texted back right away with my VIN. I dunno if it was coincidence but happy to see progress. My summer vacation is waiting on delivery of this car.