Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Waiting Room for MYLR/MYP : May 2023 orders

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Did you pick up in San Antonio? Did they let you go over the car inside and outside before accepting? Thanks.
I wouldn’t pay before you pick-up. Just be ready to pay after you validate the VIN. I didn’t ask to get inside immediately until I processed payment which confirmed in their system immediately. My vehicle was in pretty good shape.

Exact same configuration and also from Portland. I ordered back in April. My EDD is June 12-26
Seems like every PNW car is going to be headed up here this same time frame. That's my time frame. Same with my friends and several others in Seattle ive seen posting In this thread. Just yesterday mine shrunk from Jume 16-30 to June 14-28. Guess it's not really a shrink as much as a shift.

Reactions: Stroudco2005
MYLR
Midnight Silver Metallic
5 Seat Black Interior
19" Gemini
OD: May 29th
ODD: June - July
EDD:
VIN:

I’ll update as we go, hoping to see an update by next week.
MYLR
Midnight Silver Metallic
5 Seat Black Interior
19" Gemini
OD: May 29th
ODD: June - July
EDD: June 20 - June 29th
VIN: 7SAYGDEE4PF803

Got a text message this morning that I had a VIN assigned

I can't access this reddit link anymore. Any suggestion? It says the content is private.
A lot of subreddits on Reddit are going to be unavailable on Jun 12th for protest related to API changes, try it tomorrow
Any one has any experience in how long it takes to get the car from austin to Nj?

I got my VIN yesterday & EDD is 6/29-6/30. I actually travel out on 6/28 & was wondering if any earlier pick up date might be actually possible. Paramus, NJ.
I have heard around 10-12 days for Fremont to Boston, its probably similar for Paramus. I got my vin on the 6th so if this timeframe is correct I should get a notification this week to schedule delivery for next week. Will update the thread when I get delivery notification.

Reactions: UrbanNomad
Picked up about an hour ago. HW4 and Mateix headlights. Man, I love regen braking. Fit and finish is just as good as it can get! So easy to drive. I’m so happy!
Got mine yesterday as well. Interior fit and finish is flawless. No rattling sound so far. I noticed a few minor panel gap issues, but they all seem symmetrical and within specs. Could not inspect the paint very well as it was raining and cloudy. Damn June gloom in Southern California!

Man this is night and day compared to my 2018 M3LR. Tesla has come a long way regarding interior fit and finish. While it looks similar to my 4.5 year old M3, it feels much more solid and cozy. The ride is also much better and quieter than the 2018 M3LR, even with the huge 21" tires and lowered suspension of the MYP.

Got mine yesterday as well. Interior fit and finish is flawless. No rattling sound so far. I noticed a few minor panel gap issues, but they all seem symmetrical and within specs. Could not inspect the paint very well as it was raining and cloudy. Damn June gloom in Southern California!

Man this is night and day compared to my 2018 M3LR. Tesla has come a long way regarding interior fit and finish. While it looks similar to my 4.5 year old M3, it feels much more solid and cozy. The ride is also much better and quieter than the 2018 M3LR, even with the huge 21" tires and lowered suspension of the MYP.
Congrats!! 👍🏻

What are your next three digits after PF
PF803xxx, does that make sense? I am a newbie =)

Are you going to name your Tesla “Enterprise” or NCC-1701?
Funnily enough my previous vehicle (died in an accident in April) was a Nissan Frontier with the license plate of “FINAL”. I like SCI-FI quite a bit. Am not a huge Trekkie or anything, but given my name and the vehicle model it matched up great.