Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Waiting Room for MYLR/MYP : May 2023 orders

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Haven't gotten my trade in value yet, but now under the section where I can review financing terms, there is a section that says "Positive Trade In" and shows a value of $31100, but the trade in section still shows "Trade-In Offer Pending". No VIN assigned yet.
The same happened to me. A few days later, they reached out and asked for a payoff letter from my current lien holder. The number shown in the finance section was the correct trade-in value they offered in my case.

What the?! Well Tesla really needs to standardize their processes, because that's not what is happening on my end. Mine just says "Check back later to schedule delivery date." Then I text the generic 508 SA number, and they tell me I still have pre-delivery tasks remaining - which I do not. *pfffft*
Have you tried logging into your tesla account (not app) and checking there? That's where I found my MVPA, lemon law disclosure, etc.

Have you tried logging into your tesla account (not app) and checking there? That's where I found my MVPA, lemon law disclosure, etc.
I have, and I only see the Order agreement and Lemon law disclosure agreement. SA stated that the MVPA becomes available once I select my delivery date. There in lies the rub, I cannot select my delivery date yet.

I suspect that the delivery centers are getting overwhelmed with record number of Model 3/Y deliveries, which may explain the delays. I suspect that they are spacing these deliveries out.

Reactions: sweetatoes
Reactions: Citherly
MYLR
Blue
White
5 seat
19" wheels
EAP
Towing.
OD 5/10
ODD - Jun-Jul
EDD - Jun-Jul, then Jun 10-30
EDD 2 - Jun-Jul
EDD3 - Jun 26-30
What the heck? Why is Tesla punishing me? All I did is agree to give them a bunch of money in exchange for a specific config. How does the schedule move backward?
Updated Jun 14:
EDD3 - Jun 26-30
Delivery to Fayetteville, GA service center
Plus I just started seeing white interiors as early options and on the Tesla-info site. Woo hoo!

Rejected HW3 MYLR5 on Memorial Day then put my account on hold for 2 weeks. Hold ended yesterday and earlier today EDD estimate showed up showing June 14-28th. I'm very happy it may be quick to get a replacement and hopeful it will have HW4. I'm in Washington state so should be Fremont build and almost for sure HW4, I sure hope so. 🙏

MYLR
Blue
5 Seat Black Interior
19" Gemini
OD: May 1
ODD: May - June
EDD: June 1 - June 30 (on 05/14)
EDD2:June 11 - June 18(on 05/27)
EDD3:June 12 - June 19(on 06/12)
EDD3:June 13 - June 20(on 06/13)
VIN: Assigned on 05/27
MYLR
Blue
5 Seat Black Interior
19" Gemini
OD: May 1
EDD: June 1 - June 30 (on 05/14)
EDD2:June 11 - June 18(on 05/27)
EDD3:June 12 - June 19(on 06/12)
EDD4:June 13 - June 20(on 06/13)
EDD5:June 14 - June 21(on 06/14)
VIN: Assigned on 05/27

Reactions: AbblePC and TJ2000
MYLR
Blue
5 Seat Black Interior
19" Gemini
OD: April 28
Original DD Jun 4, according to the VIN it was HW3 from Austin. I rejected the delivery. After two weeks, I got another Vin today, PF8086XX. SW cannot tell whether it is HW4 or not.

Is it possible it has HW4 according to the VIN?