Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Waiting Room for MYP : February orders

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
2/23: Scheduled pick up date for 3/3.
Picked up my W/W MYP today.

This is Tesla #5!

Few things worth mentioning.

-No longer 100 mile window to log any issues. According to team at Austin delivery center, must be done at time of pick up.
-No gap issues, no paint issues, everything was actually surprisingly put together well.
-I had a 2022 MYP...the suspension on this one is indeed better, feels good.
-This one seems a bit noisier when it comes to the wind.

Thats it for now!

Reactions: PDOUT and ANicole
Picked up my W/W MYP today.

This is Tesla #5!

Few things worth mentioning.

-No longer 100 mile window to log any issues. According to team at Austin delivery center, must be done at time of pick up.
-No gap issues, no paint issues, everything was actually surprisingly put together well.
-I had a 2022 MYP...the suspension on this one is indeed better, feels good.
-This one seems a bit noisier when it comes to the wind.

Thats it for now!
Congrats! If its true that there is no longer a 100 mile window to report issues, I'll probably be at the delivery center all day now :)

Reactions: StoXto3toY
Can you talk to them, or just a text message? I just get canned messages when I ask questions
I spoke with a person after I texted them to call me. In addition, I just got back from the Tesla showroom where we ordered the car. The associate said Google should show a phone number to the location where you ordered the car. Also, he said any Tesla support personnel can access your account and see all of your status. Good luck!

Does everyone get assigned a service advisor and get a text when they first place an order? I ordered on Feb 7 but haven't received a text at all from an SA, not even an order confirmation. Is that normal?
I have a person that I can text and update me when the app has an update to my order.

The reason I got this text message is because I did a demo drive prior to order. Whoever helped me that day is the one who replies to my messages, as that was the guy that told me.

Does everyone get assigned a service advisor and get a text when they first place an order? I ordered on Feb 7 but haven't received a text at all from an SA, not even an order confirmation. Is that normal?
I received a welcome text right after placing the order along with the order number. You should’ve gotten a text from a 510 area code.

EDD3 just jumped up to 3/17-3/31. Was at March9-April 17 since 2/25 so any progress is good.