Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Waiting Room for MYP : February orders

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I’m picking up Saturday there. Got text/email to schedule 1 week after vin. First available day was 9 days later. Our cars go to NJ via train then truck to smithtown. I have a MYP also.

F me, I wanted blue but didn’t want to wait so I got white, same exact order date

PF698
Haha I wonder if our cars are coming on the same truck to Smithtown. Haha I always had white cars. Wifey liked the Blue so I guess blue it is. Happy wife happy life 🤣 🤣

• Funny
Reactions: maytaurustiger
MYP Blue/Black
OD 2/10
EDD1 Feb-Mar
EDD2 Mar 14-31
EDD3 Mar 21-31
EDD4 Apr 7 - May 12

Long Beach, CA

Growing increasingly frustrated, but patiently waiting (horrible combo). My bro ordered his MYLR on 2/14 (silver/black 20”wheels) and is picking up his car on 3/11.

Here is my pure speculation- they pushed out all EDD end of March CA orders to Q2 in hopes that they can get impatient buyers to purchase the readily available MYAWD and fulfill those orders before Q1 end. Crossing my fingers that orders matching my spec jump ship and I get moved up.

Reactions: maytaurustiger
MYP Blue/Black
OD 2/10
EDD1 Feb-Mar
EDD2 Mar 14-31
EDD3 Mar 21-31
EDD4 Apr 7 - May 12

Long Beach, CA

Growing increasingly frustrated, but patiently waiting (horrible combo). My bro ordered his MYLR on 2/14 (silver/black 20”wheels) and is picking up his car on 3/11.

Here is my pure speculation- they pushed out all EDD end of March CA orders to Q2 in hopes that they can get impatient buyers to purchase the readily available MYAWD and fulfill those orders before Q1 end. Crossing my fingers that orders matching my spec jump ship and I get moved up.
Same here in San Gabriel, CA for MYP White/Black OD 2/14. My latest EDD is same as yours, April 7 - May 12. Wow, your brother is getting his LR so soon, nice! Congrats to him! As for us, I guess we'll have to keep waiting and hoping that the wait is worth it, sigh. Wishful thinking that somehow there's a miracle that they push us up to very early April or something but who knows. I just don't want another delay. We should follow-up with them towards the end of March if we don't hear back. Seems like they're fulfilling the earlier February MYP orders.
The delay may work on getting people to rethink, I have been toying with the idea of getting the X instead haha, but nah, I shouldn't.

OD 2/3
White/Black MYP
NY area
EDD1: Feb-Mar
EDD2: 3/4-3/31
Text to expect VIN soon: 2/28
EDD3: 3/15-3/29
VIN assigned: 3/8, I got PF709
EDD4: 3/22-3/29

Weirdly this is my 2nd Tesla and I always get a VIN day after being fed up and texting to ask if it’s normal if I haven’t gotten a VIN yet.
OD 2/3 Blue/black MYP
Funny I texted my SA for an update late last night. this morning I got a canned answer from them saying it depends on a lot of different factors so just refer to my app for the latest update. And just now received my vin. PF705. Edd 3/23-31 in New Jersey.